Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-15-2008, 07:39 PM

O.o
That's a very rude rumor! Well... pople spread rumors that I was a lez with my best friend, and that we'd do... things... in the bathroom stalls, which was competely unfounded in truth.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
Tyragirl (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-18-2008, 12:09 AM

15 aint lost it yet...been tempted...but aint lost it yet.My sister lost it at 14 got a child(currently 16 going 17),had twins(died R~I~P Dantay and Daigona)and again at 30 (mah bebe Jayden 4months on 17th).My sis has taught me a lesson that sometimes your body nor your mind is ready and i wont be able to supprt that kind of responsibility....

Team Breezy♪Support The Artist Not the Behavior♪

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-26-2008, 06:34 PM

I just thought it would be for all of your information to put a website I found of worldwide ages of consent .
A table of worldwide ages of consent, including US states

(#144 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-27-2008, 01:11 PM

Sorry if this post offends anyone or their views, this is just my personal say!

I often feel sort of alone; everyone talks sex, even if it's just reading some Yaoi, or something.

I avoid all that stuff because today's society turns the whole idea into a lie, especialy marriage; you'll go into marriage expecting it to be all about sex, when it totally isn't. In fact, its probably less than a third. There's so many other things to marriage, and it wasn't meant to be an excuse for sex.

Of course, no one needs the excuse anymore, do they? But being in a relationship that has tons of sex is like being on a diet for only every other week, or something equally odd; it's really not a relationship! It'll just ruin the relationship, if it's all about the sex, because a real relationship is so much more!

I guess that's why I don't have a bf; the good guys are taken, and the rest of the majority are just p'ervs, and I turn the p'ervs off. Not that I feel I need bf, because I feel like a bf would get in the way of the rest of fun thing of being a teen, and having this freedom.

Why can't I enjoy the other stuff while I can?

(#145 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-27-2008, 01:41 PM

I totally agree with your point that sex isn't a ticket after marriage nor should it be the base of the relationship. But Guys are not really perv's .(my opinion). reason being is because through the puberty stage in their lives they go through a hormonal imbalance within their body causing them to act out that way.Its natural for guys and girls even to act that way when they see some one attractive.Just some people take it further than necessary.

(#146 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-27-2008, 01:48 PM

Sadly, it seems there are a lot of "further than necessay" guys at my schoo. It's become the cool thing. My own brother will speak his p'erverted thoughts aloud for everyone to hear when he sees a girl with a low-cut shirt on tv.

And the few good guys at my school are already taken.

(#147 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-27-2008, 02:25 PM

Just wait, and one day, your prince will come... XD I had to wait a long time for a boyf who'd accept me for who I am, but now we've been together for 7 years and are still in love. ^^

(#148 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-27-2008, 02:33 PM

AWW! Miranda, that's so CUUUTE!

GAH! I sound so un-me! O.o

and, technically, I do have a guy who's liked me for about 7 years, but I just can't return it; I even gave him a chance, but I think that just broke him more. I feel like such a brat when I think about that...

(#149 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Red face No Regrets - 05-14-2008, 06:10 PM

To go all the way back to the beginning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo_HoLLiSteR_HAwTiE_xo_7 View Post
how old were yall when you lost your virginity? (if you did?)

I was 16 when I lost my virginity, and unlike a lot of girls, I don't regret it.

I'm actually quite glad I did it then. My first was with a guy who was my best friend for 2 years and my boyfriend for a little bit after that (seriously, like 3-4 months).

The reason I don't regret it was because it was totally thought over. I knew that if him and I never lasted (which I thought we would) that I would want it to be with someone I could trust. Someone who wouldn't pressure me, or make me feel like if I didn't do it we wouldn't be together. Also someone who was a virgin as well so that if we messed up we could both laugh at ourselves together.

I'm not saying that I think it's okay to have sex whenever or with whoever. I'm saying that if everything is thought over and talked about and NOT rushed then I don't see the problem with it. Oh yeah, and I told my mom BEFORE hand and it made things much easier. She got me on birth control, we waited a month for it to kick in and then I was "allowed".

I've only ever slept with two people and that's all I ever will. My first, and my husband. Which by the way, he (my husband, 20 at the time) was a virgin when we first had sex. I think it was tough for him because I was "experienced", not to mention it makes him slightly sad that I wasn't a virgin, but he doesn't think less of me for it.

Breaking up with my first was probably a lot harder because of the virginity that we gave to each other, but like I said, I don't regret it.

(Oh yeah, and because I tell this to everybody: No I'm not pregnant, and I don't have kids. I got married to be married, we won't start a family for another 4 years.)

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 05-14-2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: I wanted to add something...
(#150 (permalink))
Old
likediamonds (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 8 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 05-21-2008, 05:35 PM

I'm really young and I don't want to do it until I am married and want to have a child.

You shouldn't get pregnant when you are young, because you might have to drop out of school to take care of your baby. Unless you get an abortion. But the catholic church doesn't believe in that, and I am catholic.

But that is just my opinion.

avi: me