Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-10-2008, 07:01 AM

You are my opposite. O.o How can you stand it? I'd die!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-10-2008, 03:44 PM

How would you die? XD

Anyway, I'm an "attention wh*re" - Quoted from myself. ^^ I can't help but LOVE the attention. Sometimes it gets a little annoying, but I deal.

Guys look at me 'that way' quite a lot. Have so since Grade 9. ((you should see my transformation over the grade 8/9 summer. O.O I went from "Meh" to guys honking at me and saying stuff out their windows. Kinda scary really.))

And you can't not be fond of kisses. O.O I <3 my BF's kisses. Yum. ^^ XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-10-2008, 04:19 PM

They're just.... bleh. It's notinh but lips on lips, and tongue. Not so exciting to me.

And I'm too self-conscious. Nothing major has happened to me to make me self-conscious, but I suppose the years of my siblings' singling mee out has worn down my subconscious. I've turned into a less frizzy-haired, buck-toothes version of Mia from the Princess Diaries... as she would say "I'm invisible, and I'm good at it." Except I don't have royal duties to come and save me and give me confidence.
>.>
<.<

(#134 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-11-2008, 01:14 AM

lol Hayley ! Proud attention Wh*res ! I am the same way. Like most of my friends are male so I have to be like the center of attention or its like out of place for me. man when I go to the clubs I am like "skakin it up" as my cousin calls it lol. which is practically me dancing with all the boys. you know what I look it at this ways ladies . We are all gorgeous why not be god dam proud of it . have fun when your young cause your not gona look that hot later on. Everyone has "their time" . Longs if you are ready and protected its all good. Be safe and have fun!

Last edited by delly1 : 04-11-2008 at 01:20 AM.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-11-2008, 10:10 AM

Yeah, that's how it feels for me, too. It was fun being single when I was, but having a boyfriend is equally great.
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Lizzyluna (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-11-2008, 07:32 PM

Well, I'm 22 and would like to stay virgin forever. Even my mother is not allowed to hug or kiss me!

Sig by me and Daisy's tutorials
Visit my blog
(#137 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 04-11-2008, 07:48 PM

Well I am really young, so I don't plan to until a few more years, which will probably be when I am 16-17 or so.

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.

Last edited by IcePrincess48 : 07-24-2008 at 11:13 PM.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-13-2008, 01:54 AM

I always said I was gonna wait till I got married, but um....I kinda didn't. I lost it this year.... well last year... I was 18. I'm still 18....
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Thumbs down 04-15-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteChick03 View Post
this is disgusting!
12 year olds losing their virginity?
i'm sorry folks but that's just wrong, at that age you have no idea what you're even going through, your emotions are so out of wack, and you are going through some huge changes in your life. i'm sorry if im insulting anyone out there, but its the truth. when i was 12, i had the same exact mindset as some of you girls out there. "i'm not going through changes, puberty isnt a big deal" but it kinda is, it changes your body and how you think. my opinion is, wait until you are TRULY in love, not just the oohh i think he's cute, or ohhhh he's my best friend. you need to be in love, "because love is the only thing that makes sex worth having."--boy meets world, mr. turner
just my input on this topic...
and yes, i'm still a virgin.
I agree. I am 13 and i don't even think about "That".I have almost never heard of 12 year-olds and younger having "it"!(No offense to anyone on here!!!)
(#140 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-15-2008, 06:41 PM

When I was in middle school everyone was dirty minded but there was never any talk of anyone truly doing it. A few did, that I know, but it's still strange for me to hear that 11 and 12 year olds have sex because they' look older' then then are. Doubt it.