Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-09-2008, 06:10 PM

really in my town Dudzele in Bruges it happened all the time. Since were such a small place it was sadly the form of our entertainment..

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-09-2008, 06:33 PM

Creepy... O.o See, people talked about it sure, but no one actually had sex... Until grade 8. Then everyone got a little... crazy.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-09-2008, 06:51 PM

Really? The year here is Sophomore year. Last year, there were 23 pregnant sohpomores alone... not including any other class!

I'm a virgin, and staying one a LOOOOOONG time. XD I shay away from male attention, actually.

(#124 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM

WOW. That's insane. There has been only about 3 pregnant girls this whole year... in the school. It's not that I have a small school. It's four floors and over 2000 people.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2008, 07:34 PM

Our school has 7 floors, and 1,500 students. Sad, huh? But there are probably more virgins than non-virgins, it's just that the non-virgins are really inot not being a virgin.... if you know what I mean... O.o

(#126 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2008, 09:00 PM

My schools huge. And it, technically, has 9 flights of stairs from it's lowest point to it's highest. I have to go up them all the time. ((1, 4, 1, 4, 1 - no joke, that's my schedule.)). Plus we have at least 10 portables. And the floors are real wide. It's the biggest school in the area, that's for sure.

There are more drugs in my school the sex. Drugs and violence. It's downtown, which explains it. Of course, sometimes sex goes with the violence. I'd know a lot about all that sadly. You need to watch who you hang out with.
(#127 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-09-2008, 11:35 PM

OMG I remember my first time having sex. Man was it ever awkward. I volunteered at a carnival before it happened. I thought it would be funny to suck all the helium out of the tank thinger. so i did and I was talking funny all night and well me and my boyfriend at the time when I was 15 went back to his place he kinda made a move on me and I didn't speak all night untill I said ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and he was laughing so hard I mean it was the and I mean the lamest first time ever. Don't waste it girls!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-25-2009 at 06:06 PM.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
OMG_wheres_nemo (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-10-2008, 12:37 AM

Chandelle that is horrible lol ! Way to go. I was 16 when I lost my virginity .

(#129 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2008, 03:48 AM

O.o
My school is in an insignificant town. We're not necessarily small, but not huge. My schedule is 200s, 300s, 500s, 600s, 100s, 500s, then 600s again. The "700s" are actually a seperate section of the building, and also take up a separate building as well (my school is odd, do not ask).

My school is all talk and verbal drama. I'm sick of it. People say crap, and a fight breaks out in school sometimes. Sex is probably average, drugs slightly above average (but not much), violence varies every month or so, I swear. Actually, I just heard about a Junior who got pwned by a Freshy. O.o Sad thing is, I know both of them!

EEK! I'm 16 now! I couldn't imagine losing my virginity, as i just got my first kiss this year, and realized that I'm not fond of kisses, or having a guy look at me that way. (We have plenty bis, so that applies to girls, too.) I don't know why I shy away from the attention so, but I do.

(#130 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2008, 06:53 AM

Guys always look at me that way. I love the attention, too. And I am fond of kisses. XD

Delly, that's hilarious. Terrible, I suppose, but funny. Helium is a weird thing.