Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-06-2007, 08:43 PM

There are plenty of boys who lie just to keep up a reputation. I'm certain half of those guys really hadn't had sex.

I suppose, just to keep on topic, I'll state for the bajillionth time that I am a virgin.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-06-2007, 08:49 PM

For you girls who lost it at age 13-15, I have a few questions. Sorry if it's too personal, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, of course.

Did you regret it? Do you think you chose the right guy? And does it affect you now?

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-06-2007, 09:53 PM

Well... I guess I do regret losing it at 13 to definitely the wrong guy (a week after I broke up with him he was already making out with another girl). For the past 4 years of my life, guys have been asking me out just because that. Seriously, just a few days ago, they were talking about me blowing (sorry for the profane language, that's what the guys were using) them. I'm dating someone and they know that. Of course, everyone thinks I'm a cheater, too. Just because I have lots of guy friends...

I really think other teens should not lose it that young. You don't understand how sacred it is until it's gone.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-07-2007, 07:51 PM

I'm 22 years old and still technically a virgin. Though my boyfriend and I have explored physically, we haven't gone as far as that yet. We'll both be our firsts though

(#115 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 12-14-2007, 04:40 PM

Many teenagers make the mistake in thinking that birth control will protect them from getting STDs. That is a false yet, commonly made assumption. Birth control does NOT protect against STDs. It prevents the female from getting impregnated. The only way to protect yourself from STDs and from getting an unwanted pregnancy, is to use a condom.

Happy Christmahannakwanzakah! ;D

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#116 (permalink))
Old
xXx_nameless_xXx (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-14-2007, 05:00 PM

I'm 16 and I haven't even dated, kissed, or held hands with a guy. well I have held hands with my best friend who's a guy but hes not really a guy I mean he is but its just different...but anyway I'm planning on waiting till I find the right guy (if theres such a thing) and wait until after were married to do anything. plus I think that my virginity is something really special to give my husband on our wedding night.
~BinX~
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Rainshadow_of_Hazelclan (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 12-16-2007, 08:34 PM

I'm definitely a virgin. I mean, there are kids who are losing it in 5th grade. I giggled at the thought of anything like that.

If everyone cared
and nobody cried
If everyone loved
and nobody lied
Then we'd see the day that nobody died

Siggy made by me. Do not take. Although, I doubt you want one with my username on it...
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Brittanybrit123123 (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
OldPost 03-18-2008, 04:19 PM

im 13 and as far as i've gotten with my boyfriend is making out. i definetly do not regret that. we had been going out since august and he broke up with me on january 1st. for a girl named Mika. So whenever i hear that name it sends chills up my spine. But we got back together on january 20th so alot of people say that he does not deserve me but he is just so special to me.

*Tell me what you think about weather you think he deserves me or not*
(#119 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 04-09-2008, 04:45 PM

Honestly, teen sex is disgusting. I mean it. I'm 15 and a virgin. I'm also proudly stating that as well.

My friend told me the story of when she was in sixth grade, she walked into the lockeroom and saw a girl giving a dude an oral.

Disgusting.

I never plan on doing that. Even when I lose my virginity (hopefully after marriage, but you never know)

It's just, ewww.
It may be different for you, but that is my view.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 03-02-2009 at 07:23 PM.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-09-2008, 05:08 PM

How old were the people? Also in Grade 6? If so... O.O Scary.If I saw anyone having sex in school when I was in Grade 6, I'd run and scream.

Wow, how times have changed... sure it's been 5/6 years since I was that age, but wow... I don't think anyone would have done that back in my day (XD Makes me sound 50...).