Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-24-2007, 10:57 PM

*pokes hormones* They are the things that drive me insane, crazy, I don't think that there's anyone else in the world that's 11 with hormones. >.<
They're getting a whole lot worse too...
But nah, not until I find a suitable person.
/Like Kenji, except Kenji's not real. ToT/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
grooveygirl10 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-21-2007, 03:30 AM

I'm in 5th grade, but i never thought that things like that would even be mentioned...but now that i think about it, one of my friends on my soccer team was talking in whispers with her ex boyfriend (they still like each other you can tell) and trying to make sure no one was listining in...she promised to tell me wat it was about but i havent seen her since. Plus, two boys on my team joked about doing it wit their girlfriends but they said they were just joking. i havnt lost it yet, and i dont plan on it. luckily, my crush is a christian and i dont think hed try to do it wit me in fact, hes friends with the preachers son, so theres a very slight chance he would try it.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-25-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-21-2007, 07:25 AM

Those people are more than likely telling lies cuz they think they'll look better if they do. Anyone who has sex that early on is likely to be a very sad, pathetic person and will probably wind up a single mum on benefits rather than a productive member of society. If you wait and make it special rather than just opening your legs to the first boy who asks, you'll find that you'll get a lot more respect, both from other people and from yourself.

(#104 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-21-2007, 04:29 PM

How true... 50% or more who have sex early on end up a single parent. Yes, it's possible to change and redirect your life, but most keep sleeping with more and more people instead of stopping before it's too late.

It's just best to keep your virginity until you're ready and know you won't regret it. Once you lose it, you can't get it back.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-21-2007, 05:14 PM

To me, having your first sexual incounter is something your supposed to cherish with those you love, and you know they love you back. The first time is a very emotional thing that will stay with you the rest of your life, and if the people are too young or immature, the way it will be portrayed to them as they are older or more mature will be quite different, in my opinion. To me, if you cant talk about it without laughing, then you definately are not ready, but if you are very mature about it, then maybe it isnt such a bad thing.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-22-2007, 10:24 PM

I think that the kids that have had sex at like 13 or even younger are lacking guidelines and rules from their parents and will probably get into drugs later on in their life. (Not to offend anyone)

(#107 (permalink))
Old
Brittanybrit123123 (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
OldPost 11-22-2007, 11:31 PM

ok my name is brittany and i am with a guy named Brandon,like we have known each other sense 4th grade and he went out with my friend jennifer and my friend sarah before he went out with me but the only reasons that he went out with them was because he felt bad for them because ya know their boyfriends did not love them and broke up with them but now i am going out with Brandon. I am never going to break up with him even if he makes me like really mad. but he would never do that,ever i mean we kiss all of the time but we almost had our first french kiss but maybe next weekend.but no where near havin sex nope i dont belive im ready,ive already started my period he even knew before we were going out thats how much i trusted to tell him because we were like best friends. so he knows and if we ever have sex, condom slips on and hopfully i will not get pregnant.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 11-26-2007, 05:56 PM

Girls are not meant to have se.x/children when they are as young as 13. At that age, the female body is not even close to the end of puberty.

The right time to have se.x and become pregnant is when your body is physically capable of having a child. And, that is, when you're an adult.

A girl's body at that age is just simply too weak to give birth.

As for virginity issues and what not, I would suggest a vaccination for the human papillomavirus (HPV) which is the virus that causes cervical cancer. It can be caught by any means of sexual contact. And practice safe se.x. ALWAYS.

I don't want to scare anyone. I just want to be honest.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-26-2007, 10:31 PM

You have to remember that not all 13 year old girls that have sex are instant slu'ts or druggies or 'lacking self esteem'. In the heat of the moment, sometimes things happen.

But yes, safe sex is probably something more teenagers should do.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
sunflower1234543 (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to sunflower1234543
Default am 15 - 12-06-2007, 04:03 PM

heeeey heeey
i am 15 years old and still a virgin
its quite amazin the ammount of people that have lost it that are in the same year as me.
Its really hard to find a boy who has not lost it either
I don't intend to loosing it any time soon.
I think i shall late till i know i am in love
and going to be with that person a while
Its annoying coz most boys what me for sex
and when i say no they finish me.
I do the brave thing in saying no and i get upset about
the end of the relation-ship but after a while i am proud of my self
for sayin no.

*x....[$hauna h3r3 to talk about anything]....x*

life isint about looking into the past
its about looking towards the future
it is not about keeping the same friends
its about making so many more
i think you should live each day
as though it was your last
and then when you are older
you can look on all the things which made
you... yourself
and stick your head up and be proud
coz baybee... dont change for any1