Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
bunnypixie (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bunnypixie Send a message via Yahoo to bunnypixie
Default 07-30-2007, 07:45 PM

What I was trying to say it make it harder ,It's not that it's bad it's just harder that's all simple as that, Most marriage people fight over money,second thing is religious belief conflicts. Come on girls I just said it's harder.

I quote"We also made sure we had the same Religious beliefs!

"Meaning this is what we chose to help us! My Parents are working on 45 year together and I have a adopted Aunt who had been married 75 year and they resaid their vows and I was a flower girl at this ceremony.

I DID NOT SAY IT WAS WRONG BECAUSE IT'S NOT!I ALSO DID NOT SAY THAT A MARRIAGE WOULD NOT SURVIVE Nor did I internally imply that !

We,my hubby and me will celebrate 15 years in Dec,So I do have some Practical Knowledge about this!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
sunkist_girl

Default 07-30-2007, 09:19 PM

I have not lost my virginity yet and I am 16. People ask me, but I tell them no, i am not ready yet. For some reason, my friends respect me even more. I guess it is because I had enough confidents to say no. Whether to wait until married to have se.x it your decision. Like other people said, only you'll know when the time is right. I am not pressuring you to have se.x until your married, I am just saying wait until you are ready.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
wallawalla15 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 3.75 Average
Default 08-03-2007, 02:42 AM

Im 17 and still have mine. I do have a boyfriend of 9 months. Which he has already lost his in the past. But he doesnt pressure me or anything. He even says HE isnt ready, because in the past when he did do it, he didnt love the girl. And he cares for me, And I guess that makes him nervous because it will actually mean something this time.

Idk how long Ill have mine, I know when Ill be ready. But right now, I dont think so..

OH and I dont think girls who have already lost theres are in lower then me, I just wanted to point that out. Because my sister lost hers at 14. People just make bad choices sometimes.

(#94 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-03-2007, 10:41 AM

I never think anyone who lost it at an early age is "bad", just unwise. Waiting for the right moment, when you're truly in love, just makes it so much better than a quick bang in the backseat of a car or behind the bus shelter, with a boy who doesn't stick around. Waiting shows you respect yourself, and if you don't respect yourself, you really can't expect anyone else to. Even after you've lost your virginity, that doesn't automatically mean you have to give yourself to anyone who asks. When I got back with my boyf, after a brief hiatus, we didn't start doing it again straight away as he had to earn back my trust.

(#95 (permalink))
Old
chelsea_welsea_1 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-11-2007, 08:54 PM

i havent lost mine yet and i dont wanto till ive ound the right guy cause i want to hav esomething special between us but i also think it would be awesome to have a kid right now even though im 14
(#96 (permalink))
Old
fastpitchgirl13 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 08-15-2007, 03:12 AM

I havent lost mine and plan on waiting for a long time

made by Piinkpills
Isnt it gorgus
What is not to love about Pete?!?!?!?
[center]
(#97 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2007, 01:03 PM

I lost it at thirteen. I'm not sure if I regret it. But what he said AFTERWARDS was what scared me. I'm not repeating that. It was bad... There are kids on this site, and... yeah.

But virgin guys are probably better to lose it to. Humans are pretty much born knowing what to do. I think... It's natural... I really don't know what else to say...
(#98 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 08-26-2007, 07:00 PM

Eh, just because a guy is virgin doesn't mean he's totally clueless on sex. He would of been educated in it putting together a swing set.

Put prong 1 into slot B.

You shouldn't be pressured into having sex though. That would be a mistake. You should plan it out and both you and your partner should be tested for any type of STD.

It DOES hurt the first time. I nearly cried, wich is saying something.

You just have to take it at a snails pace the first time, really. :/

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2007, 07:02 PM

I agree on the first time thing... -.-

And yeah... I think everyone knows how to have sex... It's something your born with... sorta. XD It doesn't take a rocket scientist...
(#100 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 10-20-2007, 12:21 PM

I lost mine at 17.