Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   Anyone Swing The Other Way? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/10414-anyone-swing-other-way.html)

soggi_chicken 06-04-2006 12:27 PM

Anyone Swing The Other Way?

Anyone on here bisexual, homosexual? I know most of you on here are about a year (or maybe two) too young to know for sure, but I didn't see this topic anywhere else so voila!

I'm bi, just to let you know...

punkgoddessofpink 06-09-2006 06:19 PM

It's nice knowing I'm not the only one out there w/ feelings for both sexes...i have and AWESOME girlfriend....who's bi too..... and.....idk...... My mom thought i was going thro a stage....and I let her belive that...because I went on a 3 day field trip the first time i was going out with my girlfriend......and i got confused cuz one of the guys was hitting on me...and he was one of those hot ones....and her mom was freaking out.....and my friends were freaking out......so i guess i was stressed about it.....broke up with her......then 2 weeks later....i thought about her soo much that i asked her out.....and this monday is our one month.....and I've never had such an awesome relationship......so yeah.....jeez i must be boring you two.....lol :oops:

soggi_chicken 06-10-2006 11:32 AM

Haha, woohoo! I knew I couldn't be alone! I'd say I like guys:girls, 50:50...

My parents don't know yet! Well, they've probably guessed at this stage but we've never discussed it...

Have you guys 'come out' to your schools yet? Only my friends and some of the girls I've been with know. I also make it a point of telling the guys I'm with that I'm bi. because I don't think it's fair on them not to know...

:D

punkgoddessofpink 06-10-2006 12:34 PM

No....when i first told my mom...*she thought i was going thro the stage and doesn't know im w/ my gf again* she said that a lot can happen in a small town that's mostly church goers.....and in my us history class this past year......we talked about bi's and homo's.......and most of the ppl thought it was wrong......so I'm not about to go out to the school.....cuz im one of the "goth" chicks......and mostly it's preps........so yeah.....first i still gotta retell most of my friends tho........ :D

yea..... Im rite there w/ ya.......i think its girls -60% boys 40% ....cuz while my gf was gone this past week.....i thought back on my past few years......and.....well.......i found out i did check out girls as much as boys if not more...... :) Plus....i think ppl shouldn't have a problem w/ it.....cuz it happens in nature.....y not w/ us?

soggi_chicken 06-11-2006 03:27 PM

What are your main reasons for not coming out? I'm seen as a hippie-nerd-thing in school, if I come out, I'll be kicked out of the changing rooms for gym and all that jazz... I think popularity is a big factor in making the decision on who you tell. I know that if I were popular, I'd have no concerns in telling people.

Recently, the girl I've liked for sooo long texted me about biology homework and we started chatting. That night, she confided in me that she's bi. She's only told 3 people (me one of them)... Unfortunately, she's a popular kid, to be seen hanging around with my group of friends and I is "social suicide" so I don't know if this relationship will ever get off the ground.

You know the way girls flirt with each other? I mean, my friends always slap my ass and we kiss and hug and share lollipops and all that... But then when I'm talking to the girl I like and she says something flirty, I find it so hard to tell if she's being serious or not... It drives me nuts!! :cry:

punkgoddessofpink 06-11-2006 05:40 PM

I think you should first start with talking with your true *best* friend about it....because...If she/he is really a good friend....they will help you understand and get through this....that is what my friends helped me with. So, yeah.....that's what i suggest you do..... :)

OMG!!! I just had an awesome night with my girlfriend......and I wanted to share my happiness with everyone..... :D tho mom still has no clue.....*giggle* ......*sigh*........so yea..... :D

Ya know how happy i feel.......i just came out of the closet on myspace.... yea....big accomplishment

soggi_chicken 06-14-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkgoddessofpink
OMG!!! I just had an awesome night with my girlfriend......and I wanted to share my happiness with everyone..... :D tho mom still has no clue.....*giggle* ......*sigh*........so yea..... :D

Awwwwww! So cute!!

I wish I could be sure of where I stand with my girl! It's just like being confused about a guy! Haha! :roll:

punkgoddessofpink 06-14-2006 02:53 PM

:D ......... thanks. everything is going to be fine soggi chicken...... things will play out the way destiny has it set out for you....you just choose the path you take...... :D ......words of kinda wisdom from me....... :D ....woohooo

soggi_chicken 06-14-2006 03:12 PM

Haha, thanks! I like your wisdom! I'll do anything for her! Hahaha, I'm so in love! :D

punkgoddessofpink 06-14-2006 03:26 PM

YAY!!!! i feel happy for you soggi chicken!!! :D ....... it's not often you get words of wisdom from me.......lol........ :D .........hope things work out great for you!!!!!