Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
punkgoddessofpink (Offline)
Addict

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to punkgoddessofpink
Default 07-13-2006, 04:07 PM

lol..... hmmmm...ok...i gotta ask this.....how weird is it that she gave me a ring......that is the perfect size...without even knowing my ring size....no one knows my ring size....i mean.....i didn't even know it.....so yeah

Don't ever expect life to change on its own. YOU are the one that must put into action those changes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Snizzie (Offline)
Bonita

Send a message via MSN to Snizzie
Default 07-17-2006, 03:46 PM

Mostly guys! Guys 95% Girls 5%. Well about that anyway.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
xo_HoLLiSteR_HAwTiE_xo_7 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2006, 12:08 PM

omg guys i dont know what to do i think im in live with my best friend shes a girl but shes straight and against being bi. i spend the nite at her house like almost every nite i cant stand it i just want to kiss her so badd!!!! i love her sooo much i told her i mite be bi when im older but im bi now and im in love with her some one plllllzzzzzz help me!!!!!

hello im paris and im 16!!
*pm me if you want to*
**** I LOVE PETE WENTZ****
you touch him i kill you*swings around gun*
say hello to me little friend ....hehe....
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-18-2006, 12:42 PM

You can't force her to love you. Your only choice is to move on or to wait patiently, because if you love her you will not force yourself upon her either.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 07-18-2006, 05:13 PM

just try to control your feelings..... here...... i'll connect you with my gf.......who liked me b4 i even knew that she was bi.......so yeah.....though......it ended out good for her......ill let you talk to her tho

HAHA!!!!!!!!!! I've come out of the closet at school......and have had some wierd looks...but because I'm a girl....mostly everyone is OK with it!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......that makes me soooo happy!!!!

Don't ever expect life to change on its own. YOU are the one that must put into action those changes.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-04-2010 at 09:35 AM.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-06-2006, 08:52 PM

You're so lucky punk. When I came out about being bi I got a lot of bad treatment. I was shunned by a majority of the girls, whispered about, had rude things shouted at me, and on one occasion was confronted due to my participation in the Day of Silence. Needless to say I slapped one of the guys who was doing this and the rest ran. No one in their right mind will mess with me when I'm angry and feeling threatened.

Anyways, it really wasn't until last year that a lot of the trouble died out. 9th grade it lessened, but I still had problems with girls avoiding changing in front of me and other such things. By 10th though they decided it was pointless because I wasn't hitting on them and never would. They even made up some girl that I liked and the day the news got out I had actually told her to go away. I hated that girl so why would I like her?

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 09-08-2006, 09:57 PM

*hugs silver wolf* yeah..... i have to deal w/ my friends making * jokes......but otherwise..... mostly everyone is fine w/ it since i have a gf......so yeah......

(#38 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 02-27-2007, 06:45 PM

I suppose I do... but I'm only 14 so I'm really only starting to figure it out. I've always felt sorta different in a way that I couldn't place, and in the beggining of the year when I moved to a new school, I had this hhuge crush on one of my hgirl friends. So..I've never dated/ done anything wit a girl, or much really wit a guy to be honest, so at this point I don't know, but I'll probably end up being bi. As of now its about guys 60% and girls 40%

(#39 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-27-2007, 06:53 PM

Um okay. I guess that's good.

I just don't like the fact that 12 year old girls are going around telling people they are bi like it's cool or something.

This whole bi thing is something most girls go through while growing up. Believe me. Whether or not they deny it, at some point in a girl's life she thinks of other girls.
I'm not bi or anything I just read an article about this. It's true, not for every body tho.

I do no know how old you are but all this might just be a phase.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-02-2007, 11:02 PM

honestly I went through a faze of liking girls and finding the really attractive and I ended up dating one and hated it because we were two very different people so I am straight but I still take into consideration of the same sex and being in a relationship so I guess I'm bi-curious