Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
soggi_chicken (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-28-2006, 01:24 PM

YES!!!! She's MINE!! hahahahahah I'm SO happy! We are officially going out! I could explode with happiness!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
punkgoddessofpink (Offline)
Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to punkgoddessofpink
Default 06-28-2006, 03:47 PM

YAY SOGGI CHIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY !!!!!!!!! I fell your happiness girl!!!!!!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... yayayayya...... .....i feel sooo happy for you!!!! and that's added onto mine!!!!!!!! cuz i get to see my gf tomorrow!!!!!!! YAYA FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Don't ever expect life to change on its own. YOU are the one that must put into action those changes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
xo_HoLLiSteR_HAwTiE_xo_7 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-09-2006, 06:14 PM

yupp im bi ive never had a g/f though....sigh.....
my parents dont know they think its wrong so i havent told them. only 1 of my friends know cuz shes bi and we madeout but thats it.i want a g/f sooooo bad.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 07-10-2006, 09:53 AM

awwwwww........that makes me soooo sad........ X( *only cuz im a sucker for romance, sad, and horror movies...shakes head* Don't worry about it hollister hawtie........you'll find someone......*i think im turning into a therapist here* .......just wait til time goes on......and eventually, you know your going to need to tell your parents....but yeah.......:P

Don't ever expect life to change on its own. YOU are the one that must put into action those changes.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
soggi_chicken (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 07-12-2006, 12:41 PM

hmm...I should probably tell he parentals soon! hahah it's so funny, I've had her over at my house and in my room loads but they have no idea! oopsie!

(#26 (permalink))
Old
CJ_AG_W89 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 07-12-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggi_chicken
hmm...I should probably tell he parentals soon! hahah it's so funny, I've had her over at my house and in my room loads but they have no idea! oopsie!
Better to tell them than get caught.

Beware the weeping angels.

"Don't blink. Don't even blink.
Blink and you're dead.
They are fast, faster than you could believe,
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.
Good Luck."

The Doctor, Blink.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 07-12-2006, 04:05 PM

woo.....that sounds like fun....yea....i plan on seeing if my gf can spend the nite sometime within the next 3 weeks.....but my parents don't know about us.....sooo yeah....won't get caught...lol...XD but yea...omg....i was talking to my friend this morning......and...my gf and i had been having stomach pains from butterflies....since monday nite when we were together....and last nite i wanted to ask her to marry me......but i resisted......but...i was talking to my friend and she was like....your in love....i nearly fainted.....do you guys think i am?

(#28 (permalink))
Old
CJ_AG_W89 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 07-13-2006, 03:21 AM

Aww I think you're in love.

I'm going out Saturday, with my gf, for what feels like the first time in ages (which is ridiulous as we were together on Sunday, kinda - same area sometimes, but not really able to talk).

Beware the weeping angels.

"Don't blink. Don't even blink.
Blink and you're dead.
They are fast, faster than you could believe,
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.
Good Luck."

The Doctor, Blink.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-13-2006, 10:32 AM

punkgoddess, It appears to me that you really care about her. Only time will tell if it's love though. We can't tell either, only you.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-12-2009 at 07:13 PM.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 07-13-2006, 10:36 AM

dang.......she won't be able to.......cuz her dad and stepmom know about us.....so yeah.....that makes me sad.......lol.......we can't wait til school starts again.....cuz we're only 14.....so we can't drive.....but....we live across town from each other....grrrrrrr.....o well.....