Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
stArlightx3 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to stArlightx3 Send a message via MSN to stArlightx3
Default 06-14-2006, 07:25 PM

I am Straight.
I like guys too much xD

But i am deff not againest Bi or *******s.
they are some of the nicest people.

and i do cheerleading
and MORE THAN HALF of the GUYS that make routines are ***.
and they are very nice and understanding.

-CAra

claudio sanchez makes my heart beat, STOP!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
soggi_chicken (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-15-2006, 09:40 AM

Haha, yeah, i always think that's funny! My best friend is ***, he's a legend! He's a dancer and Oh. My. God. He's AMAZING!! Haha, dunno why that popped to mind!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
punkgoddessofpink (Offline)
Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to punkgoddessofpink
Default 06-15-2006, 10:35 AM

Woohooo..... I don't know a * guy yet.... but I'm just a waiting to meet one!! lol... I think they would make awesome friends.... :P lol...

Don't ever expect life to change on its own. YOU are the one that must put into action those changes.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
sweet_pea200202 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to sweet_pea200202 Send a message via Yahoo to sweet_pea200202
Default 06-15-2006, 11:59 AM

yea I think they would make great friends, wouldn't have to worry about the 'he only wants to be friends because he wants to get into my pants'. Plus the guy would have great taste on clothes & what looks good on you. My dad's g/f's daughter & I are both a little bi-curious. She has a few *** & bi friends, including atleast one boy.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
soggi_chicken (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 06-15-2006, 12:50 PM

Wowza! Because of my dear best friend, I know a load of *** dudes in my town! They're not really any different to the other guys I know except that they are a lot more open about things. They don't have that weird emotional wall that a lot of guys build up. Of course, some of them are actually extremely camp. But mostly you just know they're *** because they kiss boys! hahahaha! I love hanging around with them... They get so much s*** for being *** in an all-male school, they've developed this completely open mind. I could say ANYTHING and it wouldn't shock them...They're truly some of the nicest people I know. But, on the other hand, a few of them are really horrible. They always go on about how bisexuality isn't real. Either you're pretending, curious, or afraid of coming out and saying you're homosexual. They don't know about me and I sit there FUMING!! It just annoys me so much!!

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 06-15-2006, 01:53 PM

YES!!!! a lot of my friends and my mom have said... You can't like both sexes...... so we've labled you as a *******......i'm sitting there like......ya know what....once you get in my situation.....you'll freaking learn that you CAN LIKE BOTH SEXES!!!!!!!! it bugs me..... but yea....

what has everyone been up too?? well....im in texas......and my cousin is bombarding me with all this *hot guys* ....and everyone is asking me questions like....do you check out guys and this and that and ......ughhhh.....i would lve to tell them im bi.....but my cousin's family is extremely religious kinda......and it bugs me......just thought i would relieve my annoyance..... * sigh* .....

Don't ever expect life to change on its own. YOU are the one that must put into action those changes.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-13-2007 at 03:38 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
CJ_AG_W89 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 06-24-2006, 03:47 PM

I'm a *******, have a great gf too.

I'm lucky my family is fine with it - well, my brothers don't like that she's older than me but, that's just big brothers for you.

Beware the weeping angels.

"Don't blink. Don't even blink.
Blink and you're dead.
They are fast, faster than you could believe,
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.
Good Luck."

The Doctor, Blink.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 06-24-2006, 08:10 PM

lol......yep yep.......that must be awesome for you!

(#19 (permalink))
Old
CJ_AG_W89 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 06-25-2006, 01:47 PM

It is. My family is pretty open minded (with 6 kids my dad says he has to be).

Beware the weeping angels.

"Don't blink. Don't even blink.
Blink and you're dead.
They are fast, faster than you could believe,
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.
Good Luck."

The Doctor, Blink.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Addict

Default 06-25-2006, 10:40 PM

yea.......lol......my parents are open minded.....mom just thought i was going through a stage.......and after my gf's mom spazzed....we haven't told any of our parents...except her dad and stepmom.....