Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Cool Videos Funny Videos and funny video clips. Post and discuss funny and crazy movies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default Get Those Dragon Balls! Plus Extras! - 10-02-2011, 05:55 PM

I know this is The Doll Palace, and I know this is a child appropriatesite, so this is a video for mature audiences only. it's a buch of edited Dragon Ball Z clips. VERY FUNNY! Like, I peed myself funny. These are the extra clips that didn't make it onto the original, but it's alot funnier.
Get Those Dragon Balls, The Extra Clips - YouTube

Here's the original, not as funny.
Get Those Dragon Balls - YouTube

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-03-2011, 05:45 PM

Hahaha omg that was hilarious XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 10-04-2011, 08:20 AM

The clip was a bit too vulgar for me to appreciate, but I must say I'm shocked! I had no idea any other TDP users enjoyed DBZ!?! I LOVE Trunks and Vegita. I was obsessed with DBZ growing up, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-04-2011, 11:58 AM

:O Yay! ^_^ I'm not alone! I LOVE DBZ so much. Normally when I have an obsession, it's for a musical. But laately i've just been watching videos and reading all the websites. It's really funny. I'm not the kind of person to like it, but it's just super cool!

"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#5 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 10-10-2011, 02:11 PM

I can't tell you how many times I've watched and re-watched the series, lol. I would come home from school and watch DBZ, then stay up late every night and watch it again, lol. Then I moved to Tennessee and introduced it to my husband. We're collecting the box sets, lol. I never grew out of that obsession apparently. My sister and husband LOVE the video games (I could never get into them, or any combat game for that matter).

Are you a fan of Dragon Ball too or just DBZ?

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-10-2011, 07:53 PM

I know I love Dragon Ball ^^ I havent seen it since I was little tho, I've been wanting to rewatch it, but I cant find anywere it watch it online XD
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-10-2011, 11:49 PM

I haven't actually seen the Dragon Ball series because it's too much before my time. When that was new out here in America, I wasn't even born yet. But I have been reading lot's of wiki's and forums and what not about it, so I know what it's about. I'm also starting to read the Z manga. My library didn't have the Dragon Ball ones.