Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
myhumphump (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default Missing the old The Doll Palace. - 03-16-2013, 10:08 AM

I'm missing the old The Doll Palace, where we'd have hundreds of users on at a time.. does anyone else? I'm thinking about spreading the word of this site through any social networks such as Tumblr, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I miss having friends on here! The doll world is sad now. Anyone else with me?

Don't bother apologizing if you're just going to continue the things you apologized for.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
popstar714 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-16-2013, 03:18 PM

i am with u
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 03-24-2013, 04:47 PM

Go for it. spread the word anything will help, a lot of people feel the same way, this site has been going down hill for awhile now and it seems to be getting worse as time goes on.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
D3SP0 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 04-01-2013, 09:31 PM

I think it's a great idea to advertise on other sites! I miss having tons of people online on the Avatar Chat. It was lots of fun!
I have tried advertising on tumblr, but I don't think it's helped much.

Signature by: Lucifrette
Click Here for a doll
(#5 (permalink))
Old
dollure (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Send a message via AIM to dollure
Default 04-21-2013, 05:42 PM

I missed it too that's why I made a doll site again.
I don't think it will ever come back but oh well, I still enjoy making dolls and graphics with them.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
SLOANE (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default HOLY sh%% it's been a while. - 06-16-2014, 10:49 AM

I used to be on here when I was so little. Does anyone remember me? Meg? my account was like some scene queen wanna be gone worse than that already is to begin with, I think the account was something with a lot of 'x's and megatron? I think? God I don't remember. Miss it though.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 06-17-2014, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOANE View Post
I used to be on here when I was so little. Does anyone remember me? Meg? my account was like some scene queen wanna be gone worse than that already is to begin with, I think the account was something with a lot of 'x's and megatron? I think? God I don't remember. Miss it though.
I don't remember, but welcome back!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
misty25 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 06-28-2014, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOANE View Post
I was on here when I was really little too, so welcome back Meg! I've never fully left the site, but I'm not very active on it since Jessica went AWOL and stopped updating it and also when Doll Chat refused to work.

God, I miss the old days.

"If my doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood; I'd type a little faster."
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-01-2014, 03:13 PM

What is even a bigger issue than people not doing anything about site inactivity, is the amount of people who claim that they want the site to be more active and then leave. Stay on the site and post..that's activity.