Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/comments-suggestions/)
-   -   Missing the old The Doll Palace. (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/comments-suggestions/23408-missing-old-doll-palace.html)

myhumphump 03-16-2013 09:08 AM

Missing the old The Doll Palace.

I'm missing the old The Doll Palace, where we'd have hundreds of users on at a time.. does anyone else? I'm thinking about spreading the word of this site through any social networks such as Tumblr, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I miss having friends on here! The doll world is sad now. :( Anyone else with me?

popstar714 03-16-2013 02:18 PM

i am with u

Aussiemum777 03-24-2013 03:47 PM

Go for it. spread the word anything will help, a lot of people feel the same way, this site has been going down hill for awhile now and it seems to be getting worse as time goes on.

D3SP0 04-01-2013 08:31 PM

I think it's a great idea to advertise on other sites! I miss having tons of people online on the Avatar Chat. It was lots of fun!
I have tried advertising on tumblr, but I don't think it's helped much. :(

dollure 04-21-2013 04:42 PM

I missed it too that's why I made a doll site again. :cry:
I don't think it will ever come back but oh well, I still enjoy making dolls and graphics with them.

SLOANE 06-16-2014 09:49 AM

HOLY sh%% it's been a while.

I used to be on here when I was so little. Does anyone remember me? Meg? my account was like some scene queen wanna be gone worse than that already is to begin with, I think the account was something with a lot of 'x's and megatron? I think? God I don't remember. Miss it though.

celune 06-17-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLOANE (Post 988576)
I used to be on here when I was so little. Does anyone remember me? Meg? my account was like some scene queen wanna be gone worse than that already is to begin with, I think the account was something with a lot of 'x's and megatron? I think? God I don't remember. Miss it though.

I don't remember, but welcome back!

misty25 06-28-2014 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLOANE (Post 988576)

I was on here when I was really little too, so welcome back Meg! I've never fully left the site, but I'm not very active on it since Jessica went AWOL and stopped updating it and also when Doll Chat refused to work.

God, I miss the old days.

Catlover642 07-01-2014 02:13 PM

What is even a bigger issue than people not doing anything about site inactivity, is the amount of people who claim that they want the site to be more active and then leave. Stay on the site and post..that's activity.