Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default New vB codes - 02-22-2013, 11:03 PM

I was wondering, would it be at all possible to add some new vB codes such as strikethrough? I'm thinking about this from an editing standpoint. For example, if you want to leave previous text n a post but also want to say something new, or if you are editing a story and marking what you think may be unnecessary words. I'm not sure how plausible this would be, but it's a thought.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-24-2013, 10:49 PM

That does sound like it would be nice to have, but who would be the one to add it? :/

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2013, 02:28 AM

Well, when I looked them up online, it looks like it is set individually for each forum by an admin, so I guess Miranda, but I'm not sure if she does actually have that ability, or if support would be the only person who could do it.

Av/Sig set: Lovie