Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Psycho (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-25-2013, 10:48 AM

Hi.
I really miss TDP and I really don't want it to die.
I'll do whatever it takes to get this site up and running again!
I can make bases/clothes if that would help?

I'm trying to get people to join TDP but they seem to have difficulty understanding how to work dollmaker and how to find avatar chat.
Maybe fixing up the layout a bit will help this?

Anyway yes. I can start work on new dolls if you guys want.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Psycho (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-25-2013, 10:49 AM

Also I'm staying in the avatar chat and also keeping my premium just to try and keep the avatar chat 1 member active. If we can all do this then it'll make a huge difference!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-25-2013, 04:03 PM

It's not possible to change the layout or update the website because the owner is inactive and has been for some time. It is highly unlikely that she will ever come back. =/ The site is never going to change from it's current state.

The forums have stayed active because there really isn't much updating necessary to keep a forum active. If a forum has members who continue to post, then it's alive (new posts/thread made on a daily basis). If a website (such as the main TDP site) isn't updating, nothing changes. It's still "online", which is quite shocking, but it's comatose.

It's great to try and bring people in, but nothing will change unfortunately. =/
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-24-2013, 11:45 AM

Just wondering but we heard three years ago that the site was going to renewed for another two years. Has anybody heard about the future of the site in terms of renewal? I just want to be prepared in case the site goes down tomorrow. Dollsters is still the back up, yes?

Last edited by Catlover642 : 07-24-2013 at 12:01 PM.