Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Unhappy :( I just got a mean pm! - 07-07-2010, 04:08 AM

It said
what the **** u want
I don't know the person and it's really upsetting.
Please, can a mod come here so I can tell them who it is. I don't want anyone else getting these awful pms.

I, make dollz.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-07-2010, 07:11 AM

You shouldn't post their name on the forums in any case; what you have to do is clearly stated in the rules threads that we tell everyone to read.

FAQ, Tutorials, and More!(Updated 21/4)
Quote:
Q: [Insert member name] is harassing me/sending me obscene pictures/asking me to meet them through PM. What do I do? Who do I contact?
A: If you or another member are having problems with a fellow member, immediately contact a moderator or administrator through PM with the message you have been sent or post directed towards you. There will just about always be a moderator or adminstrator on who will be able to help you. We also ask that you do not respond because it will only complicate matters as we deal with the issue.
In other words, you forward the PM to me and Kitty, and we will deal with them. We can't just take your word for it; we need the actual PM as proof. Don't delete any messages that are sent you or any comments posted on your profile, or we will not be able to help you.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!