Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default Multiple users using on computer - 03-08-2009, 03:53 AM

I kind of have a unique living situation being that I live in a commune with 150 people, and we dont have our own computers, we have a community house with 3 computers that we can use, but only one is hooked up to the internet.

I know that there are already 2 of us with accounts on here (me and Kiani, although Kiani's never really on here because she's busy with work and stuff) but another girl I live with wants to join. We've had problems before with us being deleted off other places (Gaia and Neopets) because weve had multiple users using the same computer with different accounts, even thoguh we are a bunch of different people.

So I was just checking if this is okay, having 3 users running off the same IP? Because its caused us problems in the past so I wanted the mods to know before she went and made an account.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!