Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-22-2009, 01:31 PM

I can't do that; only support can.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-24-2009, 03:58 PM

I like the idea of purple. ^^ I mean, what does pink and blue make, people? XD Naw, the real reason is I just like purple. Not to mention that darker colors requires a heck of a lot less energy, it's easier on the eyes, and I know a lot of people of both genders who adore the color.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-24-2009, 09:52 PM

XD I thought I would play around with the colors suggested above being blue,purple and silver to see what it looks like. Besides it being blury which I apoligize for that It looks ok. Well I think at least I just painted it in psp cuz i was interested in what it would look like and man are there soo many different shades of a similar color it was horrible.... XD anyways this was my attempt to see what it looked like. I was going to change the sign where it says (just between us girls) and instead put Just between us dollers, but I didn't XD maybe later because I am tired. tehe :P

Last edited by delly1 : 04-24-2009 at 09:58 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-24-2009, 11:23 PM

I like the blue and purple, but the silver is a teeny bit dull to me... maybe it's just this computer...

(#15 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-25-2009, 09:38 AM

I thoguht if I did the silver too dark you wouldn't be able to read anything though,

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-25-2009, 04:06 PM

I like it. I do think that the board could do with a colour change one because I'm NOT a big fan of pink and well that's about it...
(#17 (permalink))
Old
xSuperstitionx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Send a message via AIM to xSuperstitionx Send a message via MSN to xSuperstitionx Send a message via Yahoo to xSuperstitionx Send a message via Skype™ to xSuperstitionx
Default 04-25-2009, 05:55 PM

The problem is - not everyone like those colors. Maybe is it possible to add several themes and allow users to change it?

:{D

-HM-

My shoppe: Coming Soon-ish.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-25-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSuperstitionx View Post
The problem is - not everyone like those colors. Maybe is it possible to add several themes and allow users to change it?

:{D

-HM-
I agree maybe not everone likes the silver,blue and purple either but same goes for the layout for the forum now. not everyone likes it either. I do not think it would be a good idea and nor would it work to have the layout changed to suit a fashion of the inividual user. We have our profiles for that and the forum layout is supposed to reflect the website as a whole. Plus it wouldn't be possible for the layout to change for every user and if it did it would take up way too much time to code for that.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
xSuperstitionx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Send a message via AIM to xSuperstitionx Send a message via MSN to xSuperstitionx Send a message via Yahoo to xSuperstitionx Send a message via Skype™ to xSuperstitionx
Default 04-28-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delly1 View Post
I agree maybe not everone likes the silver,blue and purple either but same goes for the layout for the forum now. not everyone likes it either. I do not think it would be a good idea and nor would it work to have the layout changed to suit a fashion of the inividual user. We have our profiles for that and the forum layout is supposed to reflect the website as a whole. Plus it wouldn't be possible for the layout to change for every user and if it did it would take up way too much time to code for that.

Yes, alot of complications, it was just simply an idea. Another is incorporating the color orange :{D

My shoppe: Coming Soon-ish.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-29-2009, 02:58 PM

Ew, I hate orange. X_x Besides, anything like orange or yellow would hurt our eyes. I think that if there's going to be a colour change, it had better be something neutral like blue and silver.

Closed Thread