Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default To support from your fans of your site<3 - 07-31-2008, 09:37 PM

Now I know for a fact this has been considered but No where could I find it posted. Well I am writting this passage due to the fact I am sick and tired of the rubbish going on in avartar chats and friend profiles and that silly little chat thing not working. (I am not sure about other aspects of the site since I only use certain things on here. )Never the less I love this site and its a great site with all the wonderful things it lets us do to entertain us. I really could care less about huge updates of new things and would reather have everything properly maintained. I have Pmed suuprt so crossing my fingers on her noticeing my email.

I worte this in a nut shell to the suppor and please anyone give your contructive critism to my idea.

I thought it would be best if we had mods for the rest of the different parts of the site to hlp properly maintain things that need to get done. Now I know people in the forums that are mods would be most trusted my Jessica and would make proer sense to have that power given to them and I would know that they would do a splendid job for they understand the rules and regulations for this site. I wish in some way shape or form I could help you myself Jessica especially with helpdesk or soemthing rather as I and many other older members have been heere for a while and understand how the site works. Also knowing that you have a life outside this site it would help you .
so basicaly thats what I said...
anyways so any other ideas to possibley ad on or some problems you are noticing without Jessica being present?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-31-2008, 09:49 PM

Haven't noticed new problems, besides the avatar chat business, but my guess is they are trying to deal with all the predators on there. I do notice a lot of problems with profiles and stories(like they are being used to attack people), as well as things that could be improved on the forums. As I said, not anything new, just stuff I've been advocating getting done for years now.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-31-2008, 10:14 PM

I remember those days on the old palace network. People who didn't download it were stuck with some pretty funny looking avatars.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-21-2008, 12:29 PM

Well,in the contests section (specifically on page 6) there have been a few contests asking for dolls and pics of,well se.x..and it is kind of annoying to have that kind of trash popping up on a good site.I cannot report the contest owner(s) because they have not posted their usernames.Hopefully though,no one will enter them and the contest owner will delete it.I would love for there to be mods in the contest section!

Last edited by Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX : 09-21-2008 at 12:35 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-21-2008, 03:38 PM

There should already be moderators in that section of the site though. O_o Those contests shouldn't even be popping up anymore.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 09-21-2008, 06:37 PM

I remember sending that to the helpdesk awhile ago >.> asking why there arn't any moderators on the other parts of the sites. Jessica needs Help!