Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default Buddy/Ignore Lists - 06-23-2008, 07:35 AM

If you put people on your Ignore list, are they not allowed on your profile either? Also, I hope I put this in the right area. XD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 06-23-2008, 12:10 PM

I think they still are allowed on your profile unless you set it to private. They just are not able to send mail. I think they are still able to comment but I am not actually sure.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-23-2008, 03:03 PM

With the ignore system, the message is still there but it's blocked from YOU with a pink bar over it reading 'username is blocked from your message box'. I find the ignore thing rather rude really, and it doesn't really work. I just set all my stuff to friends-only on here and I set my profile to private.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 06-23-2008, 10:20 PM

Well, personally they should have read my profile which says that I don't want the friend requests. Plus, that way, if people have some actual questions, then they can PM me or leave a message on my profile.

Thanks for the answers you guys! Very much appreciated!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-24-2008, 07:22 AM

That's just it though, you could have DO NOT SEND ME FRIEND REQUESTS!!! typed in bright neon rainbow all over the page and you'd still get friend requests. :\

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-25-2008, 10:29 AM

It works for me. I blocked one user and she commented and it said "Comment blocked because user is on your ignore list." or something.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-25-2008, 10:34 AM

It doesn't stop them from commenting tho, and I think most people would prefer that a user not be able to comment or PM you at all. :/

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-25-2008, 11:12 AM

Yes, your right on that. I think since you don't like that user, I think that they shouldn't be able to go on your profile. Because they might leave troll comments. XD But if you have the Private Profile option then you shouldn't worry about it.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-12-2008, 09:59 AM

good job i clicked on your pic. to see what you did you set it to private!!!

Closed Thread