Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Comments & Suggestions Your experience with The Doll Palace and any questions you may have about the site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Personal Makers - 05-03-2008, 02:40 PM

I recently introduced myself to personal makers and now I am enjoying them thoroughly. I love seeing everyone's ideas and all the hard work that they have put into collecting bases.

I have a suggestion for premium members. It would be cool if we could have a tab or another spot where we could store our favorite makers. I have found certain ones that I really like and would love to continue using without having to try to remember what they are called and searching for them. Short of writing down their names with pen and paper, is this possible?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-06-2008, 05:20 PM

yea that sounds like a good idea, specially since some of them change their name and they you get confused.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
samijomiska

Default can some one help me?! lol - 08-21-2008, 02:07 AM

( i was not sure where to put this or how to make a new thread and this said personal makers. so i put it here cuse it sounded genrel to me) hi, ive been a premie member for almost a year now but i have only recently made a personal maker. when i up load my iteams there is a white background on all of them. i need to know how to get that off there so that people can see where to put the cloths and other itams over the base of the doll. i hope thats enuf info to help me out. idk how to excplan it excastly. sorry about the spelling, ied have to downlaoad the spell check from here,and cant do that at the moment. thanks samijomiska
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-21-2008, 09:06 AM

You need to add a transparent background to all of your items. An easy way to do it is to first make it a colour that ISN'T in the part. After that, there's a free site called iaza: Free Online Image Conversion - Simple & Easy Converter (Images, Graphics, Avatars, Anime ...) you can go to. In the box all the way to the right there will be an option called "Transparent". After clicking that, just follow the instructions.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
samijomiska

Default 08-22-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
You need to add a transparent background to all of your items. An easy way to do it is to first make it a colour that ISN'T in the part. After that, there's a free site called iaza: Free Online Image Conversion - Simple & Easy Converter (Images, Graphics, Avatars, Anime ...) you can go to. In the box all the way to the right there will be an option called "Transparent". After clicking that, just follow the instructions.

ok silver wolf, i did as u said but iaza... wont let me clik on create, transform,transparent. do i have to load the image 1st? i did that and it then goes to a page where u see ur item in the middle of the page and it says to "Click image to view. Right-click image to save." if i click to view the item goes to the top left hand corner of the window and thats it. theres nothing to click on. all it showes is the item. and then if i click to save, theres a list of things i can do. but i dont think that any of them would help with me geting the item background to be transparent thanks agin samijo
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-22-2008, 06:31 AM

Yes you have to upload the image first.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
samijomiska

Default 08-22-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Yes you have to upload the image first.
i tryed that and there was nothing eals to do to get my background transparent.