Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Coding Sripts and codes: HTML, PHP, Javascript, etc. Scripts and other tricks for webmasters and people that like making websites.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
friendshipbracelet

Question How do you put music on yur proflie??? - 07-23-2010, 12:41 PM

I was just wondering how to put music on your profile?? Anyone know?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 07-23-2010, 01:42 PM

Here's a few codes you can use: HTML music codes, embed music on website
I'd advise using one that lets people turn the music off if they want, otherwise it might get annoying.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-24-2010, 08:18 AM

It's very annoying, I can tell you that. It puts me off checking out sites and profiles if they have music that can't be switched off. Some of these people need to realise that not everyone shares their craze for Britney Spears and Justin Bieber and do not want to hear their awful screechy voices coming sudddenly out their speakers.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
SFDx_ (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-23-2011, 07:12 PM

this is actually pretty easy. there are a lot of sites that offer free playlists. Such as Playlist.com | Listen to Free Music Online - Free Music Streaming - Search music, find music, listen to music, & share music online, Welcome to musicddownloads.us - Search Results for "musicddownloads.us", and many more.
(I prefer playlist.com)
Once you've signed up and created a playlist (dont forget to save it if needed! haha), get the embeded code. Not all site have size choices, or autoplay choices, but you can fix that in the code yourself.

To make the playist a reasonable size, and still viewable and able to be turned off, play around with the sizes in the code to fix a good size that lets all of the play/pause , forward/backward buttons veiwable and useable! (:
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-08-2011, 09:16 PM

I'd reccomend putting on songs that people won't get annoyed by, like Justin Bieber & BOTDF, Jonas Bros, etc. (:

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]