Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Coding Sripts and codes: HTML, PHP, Javascript, etc. Scripts and other tricks for webmasters and people that like making websites.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
person_2 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Codes for hiding commentss?!? - 07-10-2010, 10:21 PM

hi, i need the code that hides the comments on my profile. thnx. and if it works, ill love you forevaahh
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-10-2010, 10:56 PM

You are not permitted to hide your comments. If you want the messages removed, you must contact Miranda nicely. It is your own fault the warnings are there; so don't attempt to hide or delete them.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-11-2010, 07:45 AM

I will also tell you this for free; any attempt to hide staff warning comments on forum profiles counts as editing or deleting them, so if you put in a code for this you will receive an infraction for each warning. I know it's a stretch byt rather than trying to find ways to get around the rules, how about reading and abiding by them instead? You will get on a lot better if you do.

Locked.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-11-2010, 01:00 PM

I will briefly unlock this to only ask if you actually intended a code for the mainsite profile, which is allowed. The above comments apply to your forum profile, which cannot be modified like that.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
person_2 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-11-2010, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
I will briefly unlock this to only ask if you actually intended a code for the mainsite profile, which is allowed. The above comments apply to your forum profile, which cannot be modified like that.
yeah. i was talking about the mainsite profile.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
BigPotofNoodles

Default 07-11-2010, 11:43 PM

For the mainsite the code is </style> you have to post that at the end .