Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Jazmina77 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-20-2011, 04:30 AM

favorite makeup remover:-
I make my own cleansing oil in 2 ounce plastic travel bottles and keep in my medicine cabinet. Oils of my choice + either Cromollient SCE OR you can use Polysorbate 80 (both obtainable from Lotioncrafter.com).
I buy the emulsifier in such large quantities and oils like safflower oil, sunflower oil, etc are so cheap that I've been making tiny .05 ounce bottles to have on hand to give to models when I know I'm going to be doing something that would require more than just your basic cleanser to remove (like if I'm using spirit gum or prosaid, greasepaints, etc). I just don't assume anymore that models have proper stuff to remove this kind of makeup so I just give them what they need.

I don't recommend using just oil because it doesn't break down in water. You'll just end up with oil residue on your face and probably makeup residue too. If you follow through with a regular cleanser that does have emulsifiers in it, you should be good to go though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!