Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
derialvish (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default What should be my daily skin care regime? - 05-11-2014, 04:45 AM

I am 21 years old and barely use make-up; however; I want to start taking care of my skin. What products and in what order should I be using if my skin is combined? I tend to have acne around my forehead and chin but lately I have been developing them close to the jawbones and the neck.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-11-2014, 05:59 AM

First of all, you need to find a good cleanser and toner that suits your skin. Since your skin is combination, your best bet is to go to a store that does demonstrations or makeovers so that a consultant can tell you which product is best for you. Failing that, check the labels; there are products out there that suit combination skin. You also should invest in a good moisturiser. You don't need to use it all over your face; just on the drier parts. A facial scrub to rid your skin of impurities would also be a good idea; don't get one that's too harsh, or it'll make the problem worse. Face packs are also good for pampering your skin.

You should get into a routine every morning. First use the cleanser, apply with fingers or with a cotton puff. Then apply the toner. Alcohol free toners are best for skin like yours; an alcohol based toner will strip your skin of oil, and it will simply produce more to make up. Use a cotton pad to clean your face and neck with toner. Then apply moisturiser to your cheeks and neck. The scrub shouldn't be applied more than once a week; make sure you rinse well and apply moisturiser afterwards. You can also use a face pack once a week, too.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!