Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Natural Hair Enhancements Question. - 08-21-2011, 06:52 PM

I'm not aloud to dye my hair in a salon, but my mom lets me use natural enhancements in my hair (ex: use lemon juice to make your hair blonder). I would like to have my hair darker, but I'm not sure what to use. I would not like to use Henna because I've heard mixed sides from it. My hair is dark brown but it has a lottt of light brown and a tiny bit of blonde from the sun. So, I was wondering what natural enhancement (ex: lemon juice, tea, etc.) would make my hair darker? Thanks in advance!

Ps: If you need a picture of my hair (doubt it) just ask and I have one. (:

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2011, 09:11 PM

Here's something I found.

Quote:
Another homemade hair dye can be created using walnut husks and water. To make this dye, simply boil the husks in water for about 15 minutes. After boiling, strain the mixture and use the liquid to color your hair. This homemade hair dye is good for making brown hair darker.
Also
Quote:
Tea or Black Coffee- Rinse hair with a strong black tea, or black coffee. Shampoo hair. Place a large bowl in sink and rinse hair with cooled coffee. Repeat several times, reusing the coffee. Leave final rinse in hair for at least 15 minutes. Rinse with clear water.
Hope it helps! : )

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-31-2011, 08:33 AM

Henna makes hair red, from what I've heard; also, if you leave it on too long, you can have a disasterous effect. O_o Basically, your hair goes orange.