Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-26-2010, 07:50 AM

Maybe one day. XD

The thing is, that bright eyeshadow can be carried off; you just need to choose the right colour(s) and then blend. And powder eyeshadow is a lot better as far as blending goes; cream eyeshadow is very difficult to get just right and a lot of these girls use it in spades so it ends up looking painted on.

http://www.qack.com/wp-content/uploa...p-designs1.jpg

That looks OK. Of course, that kind of look is an evening look; and the model has toned down her lips to balance her eyes. The girls I refer to would plaster on the fuchia pink lipstick instead. -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-02-2010, 07:46 PM

EEK! Not the Blue Eyeshadow + Red Lipstick combo
I've loved makeup since I was 8 and I'm a very neutral girl. I'm going to do a cosmetology degree when I'm older. Blush is scary, so is fake tan and red lipstick. I'll go for a nude lip and smokey eye any day.
I also hate the maroon or red mascara, like what the heck?
...ugh and red/maroon eyeshadow -puke- and brown lipstick -dies-.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-03-2010, 08:51 AM

Especially if the lipstick has a different colour liner, like brown liner with hot pink lipstick. -.- Geez, if you can't match your liner to your lippy, then for goodness' sake, get a transparent liner.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-03-2010, 09:35 AM

I never bother with lier, and I do just fine. You don't really need it if you aply right, especially if you're going for a neutral or natural look. Since I like my eyes to stand out more than my lips, then I'm almost always going natural, anyways.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-03-2010, 03:47 PM

I don't use liner; it's really for mature women who find their lipstick bleeds. It looks incredibly trailer trash to have a different colour liner, tho.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 12-04-2010, 03:30 PM

Theres countless young girls here wearing makeup now..it's actually rather scary. some can actually APPLY it too. I find it stupid for such young girls, around 11 or 12, wearing makeup. They're just too young.
Then theres the ones who cleary know nothing. sigh, oh the blue eyeshadow girls.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-04-2010, 08:13 PM

I refuse to use lipliner. I don't want to look like a trailer park maury jerry springer act What about the hopeless eyeliner application thats way under the lash line. Eep.