Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-19-2010, 07:20 PM

Heh, here in the 'States everyone seems to prefer baking themselves in what I call glowing coffins and what they call tanning beds. And they look orange-ish, anyways because they try to tan to the point where they look like a friend of mine whose parents are from India. x.x Ladies, if you're naturally pale, you won't look good with skin that dark; all you need is a little glow!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-20-2010, 07:42 PM

Which you can get from a light application of selftan, or by careful use of bronzer. ^^

I think sunbeds are incredibly bad for you; especially the coin operated ones where people can use them for hours at a time. O_o

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-21-2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Which you can get from a light application of selftan, or by careful use of bronzer. ^^

I think sunbeds are incredibly bad for you; especially the coin operated ones where people can use them for hours at a time. O_o
They make COIN operated ones?! That's just weird...

I have a natural golden skin tone. Most of the time I hate it, but sometimes I embrace it and get a nice even look. I especially love those stickers you wear to make light tattoos xD But I don't tan for long (a month or two tops) and I never burn. It all just depends. *shrugs*

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-21-2010, 07:05 AM

I'm very fair, and I'd never tan naturally. I always plaster on facter 30 whenever I go out in the sun, so I've never burned, either. Good thing for me that I embrace paleness! XXD

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-21-2010, 07:46 AM

My shoulders are covered in freckles and I've got a smattering of them across my cheeks, not a lot. My arms are a healthy light pink. My legs, however, are print paper pasty and have never colored. EVER. Except with self tanner. They've never burned, they've never peeled, they never get any darker.

I'm cursed.

In regards to wild makeup, the only time I'll put anything up to my eyebrows is when I do my opal eyes. I've got this really pretty, pastel rainbow palette of eyeshadow and it's perfect for making bold statements in an understated way.

Remember, it's pastel. XD

I start with yellow all over the eyelids, then I take purple and brush it against the outer corners of my eyes and work it up into the crease and against my browbone. I then go for the orange, use that on my inner eyes, and blend well. Then I take a little green (A VERY TINY bit, because it's oddly blue) and use that next to the purple, blend it, then take the red-pink and put that in the orange, more blending. Then, I take a minimal amount of blue and brush it all over my eyes. If I have to, I'll add another dash of yellow to even things out. It ends up looking really beautiful and opalescent. ^^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-21-2010, 09:33 AM

I'm freckled, too, and have legs so white my cousin used to tell me when I was a kid that I could Snow White! XD I've also got a medium-ish weight, so if I got sent far back in time I'd be the perfect beauty; pale, slightly chubby (to show that I get enough to eat, actually, just as now skinny is associated with excercise; it's a matter of the view on health for that time), with smallish lips and teensy pixie feet.

I love dramatic looks. XD I shall teach any future dauther(s) how to properly do make-up; if they want dramatic, I'll show them.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2010, 10:49 PM

I was BORN dark, because there is alot of native american in my family. But in winter when I'm a hermit my face pales more than the rest of me. xD My torso is usually very pale, because I don't like to lay out in my bikini in my yard because my pervy old man neighbour who has windows that overlook most of it. -.-

I have been slowly getting into makeup (except mascara, I find that stuff ick). I don't think I'd ever get crazy and do super bright clown colours though! =)

Ughh, I saw a lady in a drugstore today with horrid makeup. Green eyeliner, purple shadow, and coral lipstick and barely any brows..she looked freaky. And she worked there, in the beauty department! How would SHE sell any of it looking like that? xD
(#18 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 08-24-2010, 09:11 PM

when ever i go to the mall i see those scene kids with eyeliner all around thickly,with there blush its like so pink.. idfk. i think they look like clowns.

Yoh
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2010, 07:01 AM

I always want to imitate a ringmaster whenever I see girls like that. XD "Roll up! Roll up! Come to the big top and see the clowns!"

(#20 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 08-25-2010, 10:30 PM

Lol, thats funny. i always think, why they put that much on .. its quite ugly. maybe one day they'll notice.

Yoh