How to make your own lip gloss.
YouTube - How to Make Your Own LipGloss
A great video by Dlcecandy87 on how to make your own lipgloss , a great use for those eye shadows you just don't use anymore but think the color would be a great lip gloss.
It can be too glossy for some people because she is using petroleum jelly.
The bad thing about using petroleum jelly is that it feels like it won't come off..
And in case you can't watch it here is what happens in the video:
a little container.
cracked-loose eyeshadow - eyeshadow you don't need.
- put some of the petroleum jelly in the container and a leave a little gap in the center. make sure you get it all in the corners.
- with the tip of your stick grab some of the color and pour it in carefully.
- start mixing it , crack it first if theirs big pieces so it would be easier to mix it once it's moved on the lid.
- pour it on the back of a lid (petroleum jelly lid) and pick a little , put it in the container an mix it.
- do this as much as you want use as little or big pieces , whatever makes it easier for you.
- after it's all been mixed put in the container , remove the extras and the ones that have fallen on the sides.
- set it in thee fridge for about one hour.
- and there you have it your new lip-gloss.
Hope it helped you guys :-)
that's cool. i'll try that one day [:
Melt a tablespoon of beeswax by placing in a clean glass jar and placing it in hot water until it is soft. Add a tablespoon of Almond oil and mix thoroughly with a small wooden spatula - That's it !
1) Want lips to taste fresh and minty? Add a couple of drops of peppermint oil
2) Romantic and perfumed? Add rose, jasmine or other flower oil to your liking
3) Color and fruity? Add the juice of mulberries or blueberries, enough to create the amount of color you desire.
4) Want your lip gloss to soften dry lips? Break open a Vitamin E oil capsule and tip in the contents.
Keep your finished lip gloss in the fridge. Make as you need.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace