Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-22-2010, 06:49 PM

I've smelled a couple of knock offs that smell pretty good, actually.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-22-2010, 07:53 PM

Not these ones, believe me. They're basically cheap copies and goodness knows what they're made of; I'm only guessing turps. There's a store down the local market that sells them; the most popular seems to be one called "Channel".

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-22-2010, 11:09 PM

Oh, god. We have some. They're roll on. And all of those smell HORRIBLE. But the sorta expensive knock offs...some of them smell pretty good.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
luvlaurenluv (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-23-2010, 04:05 AM

I could go into this for hours, being Chanel fragrance and beauty trained this stuff just pours out of me haha!

Pure perfume should be dabbed on the backs of knees, neck area and they say the backs of ears... something I don't really understand haha. It usually lasts around 8-12 hours on average.

Eau de Parfum should be sprayed on sleeves, wrists tend to change the scent due to contact with other things and a spritz on the neck area, it usually lasts 6-8 hours.

Eau de Toilette should be sprayed around the body as wanted and lasts 4-6 hours on average.

The stuff I need to know for work is incredible haha!
(#25 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-15-2012, 10:34 PM

I don't use perfume all that much, some make me sneeze alot, so I mainly use body spray. When I do use perfume I do like 2-4 sprays. Somtimes just once.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Jenine_xo (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-15-2012, 11:02 PM

To be honest, I overload when I use perfume. I love to smell good. xD
It just depends to your own liking, just as long as people can actually smell it aha.

"Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite."
-One Direction