Natural Beauty Tips
Last night when I was cleaning my room I found a book that I got a while ago (The Girls Book: How To Be The Best At Everything) and it had some natural beauty tips in it that I thought some of you guys might be interested in.
You can use ingredients you'll find in the fridge and kitchen cupboards to get fresh and healthy-looking skin and hair.
Tip: Don't use any foods that you are allergic to.
If anyone has any other natural beauty tips they would like to add, feel free to. ^^
Other remedies I know of and/or use:
- Stick two spoons in the freezer over night and put them on your eyes in the morning.
- Use a used tea bag drained of any remaining liquid and put them on your eyes.
- Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Evoo). Apply a few drops to your hands and distribute evenly on face. Don't use too much or it will get over oily. The oil should soak in.
- Put 1/4 cup of milk (or less) in a bowl and warm for about 15 seconds. Add some sugar after you let sit for a few moments so the sugar doesn't dissolve. Apply to face and scrub. Rinse.
- Distribute a small amount of mayonnaise evenly through hair BEFORE showering. Get a shower cap (A bag works too) And put over hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse. Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Microwave a fair amount (about a palm full) of Evoo in a bowl with a small amount of honey (ratio should be 2:1). Stir, and make sure both contents are well incorporated. Let cool for a few moments until it's still warm. Apply to hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse. Shampoo and condition as normal.
- For stained nails from dark coloured nailpolish, make a paste out of toothpaste, baking soda and water. Take an old toothbrush (One you are NOT going to use in your mouth after) and scrub mixture over nails. Wash and pat dry.
pretty cool (-.-)
i love natural beauty tips so thanks for posting even tho lol i love make up and clothes and all that good stuff i pretty much know most of this, but, i never heard about the lipgloss stuff, so yeah :]
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace