Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2009, 06:15 PM

xDD. Shadow. Shadow with scene hair.

LOL I'm trying to imagine him with scene hair, straightening his hair and...

...-shivers-

I know that this is probably off topic, but,
I tihnk that hair like this is to die for. XD
Long Asian hair style - Asian Hairstyles - Zimbio

Oh yeah, and my friend's hair color is like this:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/...bf5ab0.jpg?v=0

But it's more...dead looking. It's scary. o.O;

By teh way, another way to have "scene" hairstyle without using hairdye and destroying your hair - get the extensions. I found some cute ones at claire's XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-03-2009, 06:30 AM

That's a much better idea; I've seen those extensions, too. I've also seen girls wearing them and they look very real.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-03-2009, 06:59 AM

Ity looks natural if you have straight hair; a girl with wavy hair once wore a straight clip in purple hair-thing, and because the clip-in didn't match her hair type, it looked like what it was; a clip-in. But on people who have straight hair it'd look nice.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2009, 07:48 AM

Well. Yeah.

-is a straight haired asian person-

I feel bad for people with frizzy hair 'cuz it must be so hard ._.; People don't make extensions for the exact right length. T^T

Lulz. They are expensive, too, like 8$ pr one? o_O I found on ebay, tho, 18 or 8$ XD Idn how good quality they are.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2009, 10:09 AM

Yes, frizzy hair sucks. xD My hair's naturally curly, and with curl, usually comes a little bit of frizz. And I can't use hair extensions, because it looks too out-of-place, seeing as most are straight. I straighten my hair a lot though, unless I'm just hanging around the house. I have to use products too, or else it looks dried out.

Stupid hair. XD

I've never actually seen that kind of hairstyle before (the Scene one) in person. I've seen pictures, but no one here actually does that to their hair. xD
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 09-03-2009, 10:28 AM

Here people 'attempt' but usually it looks like a ball of half teased hair and you wonder if she slept oddly and if she knows about it o_O

I straightened my hair frequently last year, but now I want out of the habit s I try and do it little as possible to none. Frizzy hair isn't fun.

It must tak so much tim to acheive this hairstyle, is i really worht it in the end? I mean, you're going to be bald when you're old anyways (most likely) but do you really wanna speed up the progress?

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-03-2009, 03:12 PM

frizzy hair -_- my worst enemy which just so happens to come back everyday ... *&#^%$% i hate it and i look really bad with it - i don't usually straighten my hair - nvr really have the time - but unless i do my hair is really frizzy T^T

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

(#48 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2009, 04:37 PM

Lol. My friends, four of them, do this hair, which is weird - you guys haven't seen it? I guess it's not a Canadian thing? o_O or maybe it is, I don't know. XD.
I know a girl who really wants to do it, but instead she settles for the emo makeup and hairstyle.
I'm not sure whether it looks good on Asian people or not. D: I don't see anyone bsides me with it. And my hair can barely be considered,s eeing as the hairdye has all worn off and now I look fully azn.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-03-2009, 06:31 PM

if i made my hair into a scene hair - since all you really do is spray with lots of hair spray and tease it, it would turn into a big greasy ball of frizz ! lol nvr gonna do it!

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-11-2009, 08:46 PM

I hate to say this, but that is just silly. "Scene", "Prep", "Goth", whatever you call it, it doesn't mandate their personality. Quite frankly, that's the same spew every other label has put out since the beginning of time. Just because someone is "scene" does not mean they are outgoing and constantly in the middle of attention or wild, that is their personality, not the stupid fashion. Which, by the way, I hate to break this to you, but its just a fashion style. A rather popular one at that and fashion generally does not have a point. There's no reason to pretend it does, though I doubt you will agree with me since you are clearly young if you really believe labels determine what you are like.

Av & Sig Credit: Me