Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
XxHollyxX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-03-2009, 06:07 AM

OMG, I am amazed to see how many people hate scene hair. I love it, it looks pretty and for me its attractive. I'd love to get one. Which I am working on! So can't wait.

Doll by fallen4u
I believe you can't mess with me.
ohh,, you can? Prove it punk.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 05-13-2009, 08:44 PM

When i first saw the scene hair, i thought, What the heck is that!? But now i think it looks good only in pictures and on shuni dollies. only one girl last year in my entire school had it and everyone called her a freak. she always added new colors to it or more spots or stripes every week. it was really ugly on her...maybe because her face was not the prettiest?? actually she was rather ugly. Maybe if her face was different, she would be able to pull it off and make me jealous, but no. i was embarrassed for her..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
xMae_Babii_X (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 8 Votes / 3.75 Average
Default 06-18-2009, 03:27 PM

Personally i LOVE scene hair.
But it damages your hair just like frying it!
Tip for not frying your hair - Buy Heat Helping(tresemay) spray for your hair .
Apply before you straighten it each layer or part you do .

But you really ***** your hair over if you tease it ; cute , but not worth it .

Below the influence. Still higher than you.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
iRikaz (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2009, 01:19 AM

Heh I love scene hair.. XD
I have scene hair even though I'm only 12 (I look a lot older then 12 though aybe 16?? XD)
My hair has Strawberry blonde (My natural hair color underneath) Brownish red highlights all arounds and a little blue highlights..
I love it but I usually cant ever get it to how I want it..XD
(#25 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-01-2009, 06:36 PM

I love scene hair; to me, hair is an art form. I've always wanted the coontails, but I don't especially like the teasing. The teasing is sort of messy and it doesn't look bad.

Dying hair is fun, but I tend to stick to more natural colors - blonde, orange, red, maybe a little dabble of pink. If you have black hair, like me, it looks beautiful when you highlight the bottom of your hair red, leave in in for an hour; highlight over the red with orange; leave it in for another hour; highlight the tips of the orange with blonde.

It's amazing. o.o;;
(#26 (permalink))
Old
CherryCherryBoomBoom__ (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-01-2009, 09:20 PM

i think its a great way to ***** your hair up just for a fashion thing. It looks good on dolls but not on people. Its like emo meets the 80's. No, just no.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-01-2009, 09:35 PM

Um, it depends. >_<;; There are actually ways that you can do it as long as you don't go over the top with it. If you just keep it simple with highlights, no bleaching, and minimum (no, preferably) teasing, then it actually gives quite a cute look :3
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 09-02-2009, 01:11 AM

its one of the fastest ways to make sure you render yourself bald when youre sixty. all the damage from straightening, teasing, harsh products, bleach, and or dye. I'm not a hair guru, I'm a makeup trainee [dont even get me started in scene makeup, its the worst out there] so of corse i dont now how it all works, but you come back to me in about 50 years time and tell me if all the "scene" kids have any hair. wigs dont count.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2009, 08:45 AM

o__o; I have dyed my hair a multiple of times. (10~20) And it actually has more volume than my best friend, who has tried everything including conditioners and expensive shampoos to get it right; she hasn't even dyed her hair once.
I don't know, hair grows out, doesn't it? +_+;; Dying only the bottom also works, too, seeing as it's about to fall out anyway. o_O;;
Scene makeup is annoying. The eyeliner and stuffs. I mean, it's pretty. But after a while it gets annoying. =A=;
I'll come back to you in 50 years, then. XD my friends have scene hair. Pretty crazed about it.
You know, one of them has bleached her bangs. WHITE. It's dead hair now, and I feel pretty bad for her because it looks so dead. When you touch it...*shiver*
As long as you're not dying your hair every week (although I do agree with the teasing, yes, that does destroy and give split ends, not to mention..looks messy..) I don't think that you'll get bald when you're 60. o.o;
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 09-02-2009, 03:52 PM

it is just my opinion. i just find the scene style to be a way for attention getting with the massive hair and the terrible make up.