Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-05-2008, 10:43 AM

Actually, you're wrong on that. I wear makeup as art, in a way; just like someone else might have a tattoo, or wear jewelry. My going out makeup does not hide who I am, but expresses it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-05-2008, 12:39 PM

The only thing I wear is mascara. I have loads of other make-up, but mascara is one of the few things I actually can apply correctly, so it's really the only one I wear XD

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-05-2008, 07:32 PM

I love make-up, especially the glittery kind, but I only sometimes where a light colored eyeshadow, mascara, and some lipgloss.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 10-09-2008, 04:30 PM

I don't wear foundation/concealer, but I do my eyes like CRAZY. They are usually pretty well done up with eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, etc. I like how it looks, and I like how my eyes look with it on....
But, when it comes to actually wearing alot of makeup, I say scr'ew it. My face may not be the clearest, but at least I'm not hiding anything.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 05-16-2009, 11:03 AM

i need make up to feel approachable. if i do not have any powder, i feel naked and uncomfortable
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-16-2009, 02:14 PM

I think it's stupid when people think it's 'original' not to wear it. Tonnes of people at school do wear it, and tonnes don't. I'm one of those people that's in between, sometimes does and sometimes doesn't, I mainly don't when it comes to school because to be honest, what's the point? And most of my friends think the same way.
My friends do wear it out of school, like I do, and I don't wear it to cover up imperfections and flaws, I never wear foundation unless it's a special occasion, and I sometimes wear lipstick. I wear it for the colours, mainly to go with my outfits, and because I have long eyelashes, I love covering them in mascara because they look like false lashes.
I think it's fine to wear some make up, but I hate it when people look overdone with inches and inches of foundation; like many people say, you can only actually achieve the 'natural' look with layers and layers and layers of moisturizers, powders, creams etc...
(#17 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-27-2010, 11:15 PM

Due to my condition, I only have my face to work with so I love makeup. It's fine not to wear it, I'm definently not shunning anyone but I enjoy wearing it. It's like a form of art to me I don't want to hide the positive things. Plus, makeup doesn't mask your looks it can sometimes enhance them

I, make dollz.