03-17-2008, 10:15 PM
First, When you wash your hair. Fallow the directions on the back. Most people usually shrug it off and say 'I know how to wash my hair' But it works most effectivly if you read it so if it says keep it in for 5 minutes, you keep it in for 5.
If you have Oily hair. Only conditioner your hair 2 times a week. Wash it, but no conditioner. It may be hard to brush but it works.
Once your finished washing your hair. DO NOT brush it right away. Keep it in a towel until you find its almost dry. If you dont fallow this your hair will break alot faster.
Also, Never straighten your hair when its wet. It will dry out your hair badly, and also make it very broken and puffed.
Here are 10 tips for to keep your hair strong, smooth, shiny and beautiful!
1. Keep your diet balanced, and eat protein and calcium rich foods. Stay away from junk foods! This is essential for healthy hair.
2. Foods and supplements to nourish your hair:
4. Before applying shampoo, use warm water (35 to 38 degrees Celsius) to run through your hair to rinse and wet it thoroughly.
5. When applying shampoo or conditioner, don't use your fingernails to scrape through your hair. Instead, use your palm and fingertips to massage your scalp and hair gently, in circular motions. This will help the circulation and also help to keep your hair shiny and smooth.
6. After rinsing away all the shampoo, run water over your hair for at least another half a minute (3 minutes is best) to ensure there are no remains of shampoo remaining in your hair, since this will cause a great deal of damage to your scalp.
7. When applying hair treatment products, do so just after you have washed your hair, so that your hair can absorb all the good stuff while it is half wet. This will be the best time for it to absorb nourishment.
8. NEVER go to bed with your hair wet! Hair that is half wet is most easily broken, and if you sleep during this time, your hair will be rubbing against each other, damaging your hair in the most terrible way.
9. Too much pressure may lead to hair loss! Relax... try some good relaxation methods such as soaking in a nice scented bath, listening to music, and eating healthy comfort foods such as strawberries and grapes. 10. Perming and coloring seriously damages your hair. Avoid it as much as possible. Also, when using hair setting products such as gel or putty, use as little as possible, because they hurt your scalp and hair. Wash them out thoroughly afterwards with a shampoo specially created for removing styling products.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Color of your Hair||little_sister_smile||Beauty & Fashion||104||09-07-2015 10:47 PM|
|Favorite Hair Products||beware_toxic_baby_gurl||Beauty Tips||38||10-07-2011 07:47 PM|
|Is there a way to remove eyebrow hair without pain?||chelsea_welsea_1||Beauty Tips||25||12-04-2010 09:10 PM|