Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-03-2010, 02:45 PM

Yep. My hair is pretty thick...and naturally curly. Lol.

It looks really nice when I blow dry it upside down and straighten it, though. Lots and LOTS of volume!

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2010, 07:08 PM

My friends are envious of my thick hair; but I can't get away with not washing it. When it needs it, I have to wash it rather than leave it another day, or it all goes lank and horrible. -.- Some of my thinner haired friends can leave their hair if say, they have to get up early for work the next day and just wash it when they get back.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-05-2010, 08:14 PM

I know exactly what you mean. -.- I'm just like that, and it drives me nuts.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-06-2010, 10:41 AM

Yep. I have to wash my hair EVERY day. Or else I feel...super greasy.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-06-2010, 03:55 PM

My hair can stand to be washed about once every three days; any more than that, and it goes greasy on the roots and dry on the ends. Ew. -.-

(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-06-2010, 05:18 PM

I'm with Miranda; I always thought it was weaird when I was a kid, how one end could be dry and the other end greasy. I understand it now.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 06-07-2010, 03:15 AM

Really?

That's strange.

I treat my hair a couple of times a month though with a hot oil treatment, and I use sorta high dollar shampoo. (<Shameful) ''

SOME peoples hair is just naturally greasy. All of the time. I went to school with a kid that washed his hair every day, and it was greasy no matter what.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
PruneBlossom (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-10-2010, 03:32 PM

I wash my hair only twice a week. My hair is in between type, and too oily not too dry. I am lucky I have easy to take care of hair.