Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Beauty Tips (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/beauty-tips/)
-   -   What's your morning routine? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/beauty-tips/18086-whats-your-morning-routine.html)

Miranda_ 03-11-2008 06:29 AM

What's your morning routine?

When you wake up, what do you do every morning, beauty wise? I've had this routine ever since I was 11; my mum took me into town and bought me a load of products from The Body Shop cuz she said I was too old now to use soap and water and I should start using proper products now for my face and skin. I've done this routine ever since.

First, I put on cleanser, then I take it off with some non alcoholic toner on a cotton pad. Then I put on hand cream, then foot cream, then face cream. Finally, I put on anti perspirant and body spray. I can do this in half an hour, and it's time well spent as I've always had good skin cuz of it. Yeah, I get a breakout every now and then, but that's normal.

TheHayleyDoll 03-11-2008 01:32 PM

I usually wash my face then use face, body, and other creams. I use a bit of deodorant, maybe some body spray. Then put on some eyeliner, lip balm/gloss, then I'm out. XD

dudettel 03-11-2008 01:39 PM

I always wash my face at night...
In the morning, I get up and put moisturizer on my face, and lotion on my body, and finish with some deoderant. I fix up my hair and then apply my makeup. I finish by spritzing on some perfume or body spray, choosing which smell depends on how I feel that morning ^_^ I can probably do this between 10-30 minutes, depending on how tame my hair is...

TheHayleyDoll 03-11-2008 02:14 PM

I do it before I go to bed and in the morning.

As for my hair... I just let it be how it wants: curly and big.

delly1 03-11-2008 03:16 PM

I was my face. then after brushing my teeth I apply a normederm solution that has a creamy texture , i then apply my foundation eyeliner mascara ,eye shadow, lipstick and blush

Silent_Wolf 03-11-2008 03:27 PM

I barely have one. O_o I'm so darn busy in the morning I seriously don't have time to check the comp, get ready for school and eat breakfast in an hour. I do manage to brush my teeth and neaten my hair though; my hair's been pretty tame recently so it's not too much of a hassle for me.

(I still miss the bus a lot though because of my hair, it's so finicky at times..)

Xx_Pretty_Princess_xX 03-14-2008 09:18 AM

first i wash my teeth then,wwash my face,then take a shower,after that i put cream,i leave my hair tto be dry then i put make up,then i go for a while out to the caff'ee i drink some cofee then come back home

bo_bo7 03-14-2008 11:00 AM

I wash my face,put cream on, exfoliate my hands and cream them too then I put on be and some eyeliner, lip gloss and mascara. Then I run a brush through my hair and I'm out! It sounds like a lot but it takes 10-20 min

Maddie705 04-09-2008 05:17 PM

I splash water on my face,rub it with some acne prevention cream,then soap,i rinse that off and im done by 7:30.Then i get ready with everything else and go to school at 8:30

AaronShadows 04-09-2008 05:18 PM

I scratch my head to clear away any possible dandruff. XD