Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
immortalxbarbie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-10-2009, 06:38 PM

Up at 6:30, I check my email, turn on the radio and eat some cereal.
Then about6:45 I wash my face, brush my teeth and brush my hair and usually put it up in a pony tail or throw on a head band. Put on some chapstick and clear lipgloss, hydrating lotion, and get dressed. At 7:00, I grab my bag, checking that I have my homework and needed books and get in my car and drive to school which starts at 7:50, but I have to pick up my friends from different areas of the town and then stop at wal-mart for something most days hehe.

"Stupid, Shiny, Volvo Driver"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-10-2009, 08:20 PM

Blech.This is what I do.
I get up from 6:00 to 6:30,depending on when mom yells at me to get up XD Stupid 7:00 a.m. starting school.So then I go down stairs,get breakfast,go back up stairs,get dressed,find anything I need (cell phone book ect) then go downstairs brush and floss my teeth,and wear my my hair up or down.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
catkong

Default 07-15-2009, 03:51 PM

well after taking a shower, i blowdry hair and straighten it. yay. then i wear mascara light eyeshadow and lipgloss! and boooring i have to wear a sttuuupid iniformmm!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
iRikaz (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2009, 01:22 AM

Wake up, get dressed, wash my face, put on makeup, brush/straighten my hai, brush my teeth, get all packed up and head outa the door. XD
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 08-27-2009, 07:32 PM

My dad wakes me up at 6:00, but I set my alarm for 6:30 and go back to bed. Then, I get up when my alarm goes off, and I get in the shower until about 6:50. I get out, towel dry my hair, put some music on, get dressed, put my makeup on, put my books in my bag, and then I take my dog outside and feed her. After that, I put whatever I made for lunch last night in my lunch bag, and go to the car to catch the bus that leaves at 7:45, so I can be at my school by 8:05. (:

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-28-2009, 08:00 PM

well, wash my face, and put eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara on. xD

oh yeah, and I do my hair. :]

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-28-2009, 08:19 PM

Depends on the morning. On days when I have classes, I roll out of bed anywhere from an hour to a few hours before it. I then proceed to eat and have a drink while watching some TV and waking up, then I usually get half dressed(jeans and a tank) to get ready. I first apply deodorant, comb out my hair and put it up, then get started on my makeup. Powder(if needed, not usually), blush, then some lip gloss or lipstick, then I finishing getting dressed. I finally brush my teeth and rinse with listerine and am done.

When I don't have class, I will take a shower usually after eating and allow my hair to air dry before semi-getting ready.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#28 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 08-29-2009, 04:14 PM

Oh, I forgot brush teeth xD

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 08-29-2009, 05:41 PM

Well normally I manage to drag myself out of bed after an hour or two of reading after waking up. I then go downstairs; make myself some breakfast and slump in front of the T.V for a bit whilst eating it. After about half an hour I will wash and apply deodorant. I don't wear any makeup so I just wash my face. I'll get dressed before brushing my hair because otherwise my hair gets messed up again.

If it's a weekend or holiday I will sit in front of the computer for an hour or so dolling and checking the forums as this is my obsession at the mo.XD
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2009, 06:08 PM

(On school days)I get up about 15 minutes after my mom calls me and force myself out of bed(I am NOT a morning person). Go downstairs to have a shower(unless I had one the night before if I think I will be too tired in the morning to have one), eat breakfast whilst watching t.v., then go upstairs to brush and floss my teeth, then rinse with mouthwash, blow dry my hair(if wet), put on deoderant, go through my clothes about 2-3 times until I decide what to wear, get dressed, go through my jewelry and put some on, brush and style my hair, put on some makeup(very little), put my books and things in my bag, go back downstairs to pick out shoes to wear, double check that I have everything in my bag that I will need, grab my lunch(made the night before) and head out the door.

On weekends I sleep in really late as I stay up late, then get out of bed, go on the computer, have lunch(usually miss breakfast as I sleep through it) and do whatever is planned for the day.

Last edited by Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX : 08-29-2009 at 06:10 PM.