Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bo_bo7 (Offline)

Rating: Not Rated
Default Eyeliner - 03-04-2008, 09:27 PM

If you want to stop eyeliner from smearing, then use stick liner of khol then put clear powder on a eyeshadow brush and apply it to the liner.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-18-2009 at 08:27 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 03-14-2008, 08:16 PM

Liquid smears less than pencil, but its harder to put on. I use revlon, the kind thats almost like crayon...it doesn't smear so badly and its easy to put on. Also, if you are using black opt for dark brown-it doesn't give you the raccoon effect

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-14-2008, 08:33 PM

I use Maybelline liquid eyeliner; that stays put and doesn't smudge, however you do need a steady hand to apply liquid eyeliner.

I tend to put my eyeliner on in an Egyptian cat's eye shape; so I don't mind it looking obvious. If however you want a more subtle effect, use either a smokey grey if you're blonde or even a dark blue; or a brown or tan line if you're a brunette.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-17-2008, 10:07 PM

Before you put your eyeliner on put some skin colord powder unerneath your eye. It will stop the eyeliner from running
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2008, 11:19 AM

Not necessarily; I used to use Rimmel eyeliner and that smudged even when I put powder under my eye. Best to shop around and find one that's labeled as anti smudge, or even waterproof. Waterproof makeup tho needs proper eye makeup remover, not just water.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-19-2008, 06:39 PM

Waterproof eyeliner sucks, I find anyways. Because even thoough its water proof..its not really smudge proof..so when i have it under my eyes its just harder to get off
(#7 (permalink))
Old
barbiegirl103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to barbiegirl103
Default 02-17-2009, 06:47 PM

I can't wear regular eyeliner. By the end of the day it is smeared under my eyes. and it looks like i am dead, it is really bad. I started using liquid eye liner but it started to crack and chip of throug out the day. The like the begining of last i tried powder eye liner and i love it.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
immortalxbarbie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-10-2009, 06:28 PM

waterproof, smudge proof eyeliners are best but you could put a line of foundation underneath your eye to keep it from running/smudging during the school day. the other tips are good too

"Stupid, Shiny, Volvo Driver"
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-18-2009, 08:29 AM

I found that the best thing to do is use some face powder or powder face base to lightly go over your eyes first, then give yourself plenty of time to put the eyeliner on. Also, take it with you along with some cotton buds wherever you're going in case you need to do repairs; of course, if you're down the pub, your hand might not be steady enough after a while. XD

(#10 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-23-2009, 05:38 AM

I've never had an issue with it running? I don't know if it's my skin or the fact that I always put it on, then smudge it with the "eraser" to get the smokey look then finish off with eyeshadow. My liner is never truly exposed because I love love love the smokey eye, so maybe that's why I never have issues?

Oh and I HATE liquid eyeliner. I can't smudge it and I have a shaky hand, lol!

I too like the cat eye, though I only do it for when it's time to be sexy!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!