Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-23-2009, 08:51 AM

I always use liquid eyeliner; mine is a no smudge one, so never does. XD I like my eyeliner thick so it's probably easier to get the line straight than if you're doing a subtle line.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 04-13-2010, 07:51 PM

I simply hate Liquid,my eyes are sensitive and it justt burns .
I use 'Mac' gel eyeliner,it does tend to smudge sometimes but not to often
lol.

Yoh
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-19-2010, 02:20 AM

I have a pot and a brush that I love to use. You have to have a steady hand for it though. I use it when I'm doing dramatic stuff.

I love those little twisty eye liners too. The pencil ones, except they twist? I use those when I want a thin line.
And then I use a normal pencil for when I do smokey eyes. They seem to smudge better.

Liquid..I use that sparingly and never in black. Because I always seem to blink and it ALWAYS gets on my upper eye. Oh, it's so annoying.

I hate water proof anything. It's so freaking hard to get off! Even with make-up remover! It's just a pain in the butt.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-19-2010, 07:13 AM

Ah, but mine is smudge proof, not water proof; so it's easy to get off afterwards. ^^

You must always remove eyeliner and all eye makeup before you go to bed; it will come off on your pillow and make your eyes puffy next morning if you don't!

(#15 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-19-2010, 11:58 AM

Oh. I know. Lol. "The Morning After" look.

Eesh.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-24-2010, 02:29 AM

I only put my pencil eyeliner in my waterline and it gives a natural look. If I want to be daring I put a thin line of liquid eyeliner on the top lids.

I, make dollz.