Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-20-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYourPrincess View Post
Pantene has worked great, and despite the rumors, it doesn't make your hair fall out..
If you have dry, damaged hair it's really good, because it puts a protective layer of vitamin E on it. But if you're hair is normal, it probably would make it greasey. Especially after a while.
Pantene conditioner always made my hair really greasy; I guess it would work well if your hair was really dry and strawlike, but the shampoo equivilent does that well enough on its own. -.- You'd have to use another shampoo.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-20-2010, 07:25 PM

Miranda, I'm with you!
Pantene sucked for me, it made my hair frizzy, and made it feel rough. It also made my scalp dry and itchy, giving me bad dandruff when I was almost done with the bottle. Gave me TONS of split ends.

Clearasil also wasn't good to me. It made me break out more, and had a very bad smell.

Neautragena is very good though. I used the Pink Grapefruit, that smelled wonderful and actually helped reduce acne! It smells good, too!
I use a box of orange acne-wipes by Neautragena, and they dry out your skin if you use something right after it, so if you have another product, use it before. It clears my skin, too.

Clean and Clear Morning Burst and In-Shower Facial is amazing! The morning burst wake-up thing wakes me up and leaves my skin all airy and good! And the in-shower facial opens your pours and clears them out. Ahmazing!

Bed Head is the best thing I've used for my hair so far! It makes my hair smell good and shine! Totally re-built my hair after the damage from Pantene!
It is expensive though, $22 for the package I think, but since my dad's friend works at a hair place, so we got it for free (:

Head and Shoulders Stops dandruff and repairs hair. Amazing!

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-05-2010, 07:49 PM

Biore face wash doesn't work very well, nor does this Neutrogena stuff. It made my skin super dry. However Oxy Facewash works wonders for my skin!

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."