Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default How Do YOU Wear Make-Up? - 12-28-2007, 05:25 PM

I have learned this past year how many different ways you can wear make-up. I have one friend who goes crazy with the eyeliner, which looks great on her and matches her darkish style.

I have other friends that are all about color and have cool color eye shadow that, again, looks good.

Then there are the girls at my school who apply so much they look like wh~ores.

And then there are the people like me, who's catch phrase when applying is "Less is more!" and wear very little, if not any.

How do you wear your make-up?

Third Clue: Smoking bans, good or bad?

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-15-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-28-2007, 06:15 PM

My parents would never let me wear a lot of makeup, and if my friends saw me, they would probably, like, dump water in my face o_o
First, I put on some eyeliner, not alot, and I don't smudge it out so it's all over my face, I put on a little, teensy bit.
Then, I put on some chapstick, followed by lip gloss, and voila.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-28-2007, 06:46 PM

^ Samee heree Maddie.

I can't wear a lot. I really want eyeliner but my mum won't let me. (But I have xmas money to spend...hmm...) First I apply face cream, so soften my skin. Then, clear mascara. After that eyeshadow, shimmer, and lipstick/gloss.

I don't believe in less is more. MORE IS LESS!

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#4 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-28-2007, 07:17 PM

^ Lol. My mom doesn't really approve of me wearing eyeliner either, but I put on so little, she can't see it. And once I come home from school, I wash my face, so she never gets a chance to see me with makeup on >.>

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-28-2007, 08:06 PM

It depends. At work, I put on face base, eyeshadow stick and mascara; going out, I wear face base, eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I draw my eyeliner in an Egyptian cat's eye shape around my eye. I also wear lipstick and gloss if I'm going out. If I'm just hanging around my flat, it's au naturel for me. XD

(#6 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Default 12-28-2007, 08:42 PM

lol Yeah, I much prefer not wearing make-up at all, because I have this habbit of rubbing my eyes and after that my face just doesn't look the same.

I don't like having people look at me and know whether or not I am wearing make-up, for some reason. It bothers me when a friend says, "Oh, your not wearing your mascara! You looked... different."

I want to scream, "SO?!?!" lol
(#7 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-05-2008, 02:44 PM

I wear foundation, All the time.
Mostly because when I was little, I had really bad chicken pox and I have a few scar's and a red patch on my cheek.
It's not caked on, Most people don't notice it but it's there.
My mom's a Make-up artist so it dosent bother her that I wear make-up, And she knows that I have scars on my face.

I'll put foundation and loose powder on my face,
Some eyeliner on the top lid, Not the bottom becasue it makes me look evil. Some blush,
And some peach colord lip-gloss.
Oh, Can't forget the mascara, My fav.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Orinocco_Flow (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-16-2008, 10:48 AM

I Wear Foundation, Powder, Blush, Eyeshadow, Lip Liner, Lipstick, And Lip Gloss. I Usually Wear Lighter Colors.

*Happy New Year*
(#9 (permalink))
Old
bo_bo7 (Offline)

Default 03-05-2008, 09:33 PM

I wear Bare Minerals (foundation and mineral veil), eyeshadow, blush, mascara, chap-stick, eyeliner, lipstick, and lip-gloss
(#10 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-12-2008, 11:06 PM

i ususally dont wear make-up at home but i usually wear it when im going out(on dates) or sometimes to school.i dont like wearing it to the malls.beacause then i like putting on the sample make-ups.^^

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me