Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-17-2008, 04:30 PM

I have this one, I don't know what brand, and it's this weird purply color that looks black in the right light. It's really weird. o.o Purple Placebo is what it's called, I like it.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-24-2008, 09:54 AM

Sally Hansen is a good brand but I would use more neutral colors so it can go with everything you wear kinda thing

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-14-2008, 08:47 PM

Oh and if you plan to use dark colours on your nails, make sure you use a base coat first. That'll stop staining.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
bo_bo7 (Offline)

Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-14-2008, 12:07 PM

Blue Denim from WnW
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Agent_saf (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Send a message via MSN to Agent_saf
Default 03-25-2008, 12:47 PM

I like pink and purple for weddings. Non-uniform day at school black.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
xNicole (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2008, 09:24 PM

you can try lots of colors there are so many too choose from but it depends on your skin tone as well.you can buy nail stickers and stuff to spiff them up.meh?i like to put a light nailpolish on my nails..say..light blue,then take a toothpick and make a design on it with a darker tone of the color you already applied...say..dark blue.it takes time,practice and some creativity to make designs with toothpick but they come out great in the end.sso many designs you can do.and top them off with a white tip.you can try different brands.also if you check out the make-up store:Sephora(my favve)theyhave some pretty neat colours there.hope i helped^.^

AVVIE:ME :P
Hey! It;s Nikki( xXx_cute_nikki_xXx) Had me as a friend?
Add me ;P

SUPER JUNIOR <3
Ryeowook ;P
gahh fan attacks.;P
(#27 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-12-2008, 09:44 PM

like most people said it really depends on your skin tone.my skin tone is tan not to dark and not to light.so a light color looks best on me.my favorite styles are French manicures.my favorite brand is also sephora..lol.i like the whole store.im not really into makeup or jewellery but i mainly love the nailpolishes they have.i also adore the colors.like nikki said.they are soo cute.so i would say you should try out differnt brands and choose from a variety of colors.hope i helped^^

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me

Last edited by honeybunny5 : 04-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
princessxox1 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Default Nail colors - 01-24-2009, 09:06 AM

my friend, who is really pretty (just a bit jealous-) puts on colors like yellow, orange, and ones that are really highlighter-ish, and it makes her nails pop out, she looks really nice in them.

peace, love, friendship
(#29 (permalink))
Old
barbiegirl103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Send a message via AIM to barbiegirl103
Default 02-17-2009, 05:26 PM

I am so in love with the nial polish China Glase. THey have the coolist color, every shade, also it stays on for weeks. I am not kidding you. Its around $6.50 but it really stays on. I don't mind the price. I love this hot pink color. Its almost liek a pink highlighter. It makes me look so tan and its so noticable. I get so many complements on it.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
immortalxbarbie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-10-2009, 05:30 PM

I also like Sally Hansen, that brand is good at wearing for a week or more and it doesn't chip. I like colors that are a shade darker or lighter than my skintone for during work hours but for partying or school i'm all about the neon colors

"Stupid, Shiny, Volvo Driver"