Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-25-2007, 12:28 AM

^^^ OMG I am so going to try that that sounds cute!

But you can buy decals and jewels for your nails and you could paint polka dots on your nails too thats what I do.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 11-25-2007, 04:44 PM

OR do what my friend and I do:

Paint every nail white or black. Then grab a q-tip(I think that what it's called) or something in a circle shape, dip it into the oppisote color and put a dot in the middle. It looks super cute.

There's another style, but it'll kill ALOT of brain cells. Paint your nails every morning with the color your wearing the most today. It'll take a while though. So I don't really recomend it.

There's also another one I've wanted to try really bad but I can't do it that good. I only have pink and white nailpolish, well I wanted to paint the whole nail pink or white, then put a thin line in the middle thats the other color.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
littlebit34 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 11-26-2007, 08:45 PM

Well for the next few weeks I have ideas
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-26-2007, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tita20001 View Post
There's also another one I've wanted to try really bad but I can't do it that good. I only have pink and white nail polish, well I wanted to paint the whole nail pink or white, then put a thin line in the middle thats the other color.
I have tried that it looks really cute but you have to have a really steady hand which I do NOT have V.v

(#15 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 05:27 PM

Fire engine reds and all shades of pinks always look good, IMO. If you're under 13 I would stay away from reds and if you're under 12 I think you can get away with funner, brighter colors, except red. I don't know about good brands though.

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_princess3853 View Post
I have tried that it looks really cute but you have to have a really steady hand which I do NOT have V.v
I tried it. lol.
Since you didn't tell me that BEFORE, it came out as a fat at the top, then a skinny at the bottom. I had to redo every single one of my nails. xDD

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-27-2007, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tita20001 View Post
I tried it. lol.
Since you didn't tell me that BEFORE, it came out as a fat at the top, then a skinny at the bottom. I had to redo every single one of my nails. xDD
haha I am sorry at least you can try again though!

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Orinocco_Flow (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-23-2007, 03:46 PM

Sally Hanson Nail Polish Is A Great Choice.That Is The Brand I Use. Oh And The Color (s) Depends On Your Skin Tone.

*Happy New Year*
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Rose36 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-16-2008, 11:17 AM

I've always been fond of this one nail polish color that looks like spilled oil- it shines different colors as you tilt your nails. Not sure what it's called, since I don't have it with me at the moment, but I wouldn't mind painting my nails that color(s) again

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-17-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose36 View Post
I've always been fond of this one nail polish color that looks like spilled oil- it shines different colors as you tilt your nails. Not sure what it's called, since I don't have it with me at the moment, but I wouldn't mind painting my nails that color(s) again
I have one like that; well, two; one is blue that turns green and gold as the light hits it, the other is gold that turns copper and pink. I love both of them; they're Rimmel, I think.