Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
bo_bo7 (Offline)

Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-14-2008, 11:04 AM

I read it in Seventeen.... When I do it without the Asprin I get a killer headache from plucking.... That could just be me but because I rarely pluck (once every two weeks) I find it works out fine.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 03-17-2008, 04:01 PM

i wax it. it only hurts for a second and the more you do it the less pain you feel.

( M E ) J E S S I C A ( M E )
(NOUN)- ANNOYING 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRUD WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER. ALSO SEE: TWILIGHT FREAK, FLYLEAF FAN, PARAMORE FAN, AND BOOK WORM.
Avi credit to
-- XSabaXx

ohmigod look it's my website!
lets all click the link!!!

thanks delly for the button!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
xNicole (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2008, 08:09 PM

waxing so doesn't work for me it is a whole lot of pain and i'd rather have little pains with plucking.numb the area around it first and that should help.i prefer an electronic hair removal appliance called an epilator(spelling?).it doesn't hurt after you get used to it.it pulls the hair out from the roots so the hair doesn't grow back very soon.also if you start using it at a young age by the time you get in your teens your used to it and sometimes the hair doesn't grow back for months.it can be used everywhere,body and face.there is a very rare and slight chance that the user will receive ingrown hairs^^

AVVIE:ME :P
Hey! It;s Nikki( xXx_cute_nikki_xXx) Had me as a friend?
Add me ;P

SUPER JUNIOR <3
Ryeowook ;P
gahh fan attacks.;P
(#24 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 12-02-2010, 07:29 PM

NO NO NO!
I recommend Nair's Facial Hair Remover, you apply it with a cotton tip and then after a few minutes, wash it off

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-03-2010, 08:52 AM

Just be careful; you don't want to splash that on, or you could end up with no eyebrows at all.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 12-04-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Just be careful; you don't want to splash that on, or you could end up with no eyebrows at all.
Yeah, thanks. Mum said she will help me do it so that doesn't happen