Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 09:49 AM

wow, I read my last post. I've changed in less than a year. At least when it comes to hair. hahaha
I love it straightened. I look really nice with it straightened and it makes me look like im innocent but not, at the same time. I've been told I have a "baby face" so no matter what I do, I just pull off that innocent-goodie-goodie look and I hate it.
When I don't straighten it or I get home from practice too late to have the time to do anything with it, I take a shower and while my hair is still really wet, I make it into six braids. I sleep on it, take them out in the morning, straighten out the ends or any hairs that are sticking out or too curly, and then I'm good.
As for my bangs, the last time I got them cut the lady scre.wed them up really badly so they aren't parted evenly, if that makes sense. So usually I just straighten them and add a little bit of curl to the end with my straightener, pin them back with a little twist, or put them up in a mini-poof (if I don't make them poofy they make my head look flat).
I got two hair curlers for christmas, and sometimes for special things (I was gonna do this for Sadies but didn't have time), I'll straighten my hair and then curl sections of it. It looks really nice. I haven't experiemented much with them, but I suck at curling it so that's not an option for me right now. But I think if my hair was longer it would look great curled.
I hate ponytails with a passion. Honestly, I have to wear them for practice and I hate having my neck exposed. And then for marching band, having to have it pulled way up in a really tight bun with my bangs pulled back flat - that was the worst.
I'm very picky when it comes to hair.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 03-04-2009, 11:41 AM

I have blondish brownish redish hair and I usually wear it in a ponytail

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 06:48 PM

I normally just plait my hair in a ponytail, cause its really long and it gets in the way otherwise.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 05-15-2009, 06:26 AM

i love piggy tails. not too high, not too low. my hair has to be wavy in order for it too look good. i also like it straight.