Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2008, 06:54 PM

I totally agree with spirit_queen it also gets annoying when girls in my school straighten their hair and then when it starts raining they "panic" so much.It gets on my nerves!!~Although i most of the times do prefer a side pony because it looks very cute on mexD;].

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
heart1319

Default 10-25-2008, 09:46 AM

i usually I do a pony tail or messy bun... i also use a clip to hold up my hair when its flipped up. It looks very good on me. I barley do any braids. So... yeah. =]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Smile 11-15-2008, 06:12 PM

I usually wear my hair down with my bangs in a clip on the top of my head, on either side framing my face or sideswept. Though i like experimenting with hairstyles, but high ponytails with my bangs on either side of my face or sideswept looks best.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 11:56 AM

I have blonde hair that goes down to my shoulders. I perfer to keep it down most of the time.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
LesFex1

Default 12-02-2008, 04:16 AM

My hairs just a little passed the shoulders, usually straight depending on my mood to straighten it, and combed to the side.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-04-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybunny5 View Post
I totally agree with spirit_queen it also gets annoying when girls in my school straighten their hair and then when it starts raining they "panic" so much.It gets on my nerves!!~Although i most of the times do prefer a side pony because it looks very cute on mexD;].
At my school when that happens, the hoods come up and the cussing comes out. It's like whatever, one day you wont look perfect. Grow up and get over it.

Nowadays, I just leave it down or pin my bangs back. I don't really care what my hair looks like.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-04-2009, 09:28 PM

I swear three weeks ago, I striaghtened my hair, and of cousre, it was the one day it rained. >.<

I don't normally straighten my hair though, only bangs

baby, you got me. ♥
(#48 (permalink))
Old
hippie_girl03 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-29-2009, 07:12 PM

I have thick curly hair, so I keep it in pigtails or braids.My friends say I should straighten my hair.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
BaamBaam

Default 03-01-2009, 05:45 AM

i like my hair pretty simple.
either down or in a high pony tail.

my hair is naturally straight but sometimes my hair
gets frizzy and i need to straighten it.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 06:33 AM

I love my hair super long and straight with side swept bangs.