Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-05-2008, 07:52 AM

I like a wide range of hair styles, so I'll say what I don't like so you know what I DO like. XD

~I don't like the poofy bangs thing, it bothers me... it just does. I guess it's because my own hair is naturally volumous, and I hated when it poofed up in braids of ponytails as a kid, so seeing other people do that effect purposefully bothers me.

~Not a fan of the messy buns; why would you sepend forever on your hair straightening it (like so many girls at my school do), then throw it up in a messy bun and declare it cool? I don't get it.

~I USED to like side, low ponies, but not EVERYONE's doing it, or the low pigtails, and I've gotten sick of it; is there no originality left at my school?

I pretty much like the rest. As for me, short, layered hair that sort of flips inward looks best with my face, but my hair naturally flips out. -.- it's annoying.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 05-05-2008, 05:19 PM

I like the crazy spikey Japanese style ones. Like you are from a video game or something lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-06-2008, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
I like a wide range of hair styles, so I'll say what I don't like so you know what I DO like. XD

~I don't like the poofy bangs thing, it bothers me... it just does. I guess it's because my own hair is naturally volumous, and I hated when it poofed up in braids of ponytails as a kid, so seeing other people do that effect purposefully bothers me.

~Not a fan of the messy buns; why would you sepend forever on your hair straightening it (like so many girls at my school do), then throw it up in a messy bun and declare it cool? I don't get it.

~I USED to like side, low ponies, but not EVERYONE's doing it, or the low pigtails, and I've gotten sick of it; is there no originality left at my school?

I pretty much like the rest. As for me, short, layered hair that sort of flips inward looks best with my face, but my hair naturally flips out. -.- it's annoying.
ha the poofy bangs bugs me too. Well, any really poofy hair bugs me. But I think that the messy buns are pretty cool; that is one i use when i dont have time to shampoo, just to wash. I used to do my hair in a side ponytail, but then my hair got cut and now its too short. I would do pig tails but Derek says I look weird with pigtails. He's brutally honest. Ugh. I straighten my hair and I like it when its pin straight. For a special occassion i will crimp my hair, try to curl it, or make it curl inwards a bit, but my hair is too stubborn >.<
(#34 (permalink))
Old
heart1319

Default 05-06-2008, 10:30 PM

I have short hair but I usually have it with a headband, pony, down, or up with a clip... I like it... I have light brown hair, and light colored streaks... I was born with them...
(#35 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 05-09-2008, 12:19 PM

I like mine long and straight and a big long bang covering my face somewhat.
:]
That's how my hair is right now.
My hair is usually long, somewhat poofy and two bangs on the side, my friend's claim I look like an anime character when my hair is like that.
^-^

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Zeitgheist (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Zeitgheist
Default 06-07-2008, 09:22 AM

When it's long I like to wear a colorful headband with my "bangs" out and take the front hair to the side with some fun clips

When it's short (like now) I cut REALLY short in the neck (so I get a duck butt XD) and longer in the front, then I take my bangs and pin them back across my head with nice pins (right now black pins that melt into my hair, with pink gems on)
(#37 (permalink))
Old
EYExLINER (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to EYExLINER
Default 06-21-2008, 02:49 AM

Well i like my hair style the Ball I make it to my hair "Only able to long hair" and i use to make pony tails

I Keep Dreaming.. Yu'll Be With Me && Yu'll Never Go =(
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Dolly_mae (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-21-2008, 11:33 AM

I have NO hair styles.. My hair is really really short hair... I might put a headband on but i wouldnt do nothing els.. Besides i look way much better in short hair

<3 you

Yeh,I said it watchagonna do?
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-26-2008, 03:05 AM

on school days I straighten it but on weekends I usually put in in a pony-tail because I'm lazy XD

(#40 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2008, 07:48 PM

I love to make a side pony.xD.It looks soo cutez!=D

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me