Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Beauty Tips Post your beauty secrets... free beauty tips: hair care, skin care, makeup, lips, cosmetics, hairstyles, eyebrows, nails etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bell_6 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 7 Votes / 3.86 Average
Lightbulb Long Nails and how to get them. - 04-09-2007, 04:26 PM

Do any of you bit your nails and have a hard time getting them long? I do! But I am using this product. It is a special nail polish by Sally Hansen. It helps you get longer nails in just five days. Usually I don't get stuff like this because I don't think it will work, but this stuff truly does! My bff used it and she has long and beautiful nails. You just put it on your nails( without any other nail polish on) like a regular nail polish every other day. It is a base coat and it makes your nails really shiny! You should try it, you can get it at any local Walgreens nearby.

I like to walk in the Rain because no one can see I'm Crying

Last edited by bell_6 : 04-09-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 04-29-2007, 08:58 PM

Hi,

But even if your nails are long you still bite them, right?.
If you get those nail rinsers they have at the nail salon, the one where u put ur hole hand in and it makes your hand soft.
And mix in 1 protion lemon juice and 1/3 portion vanilla extract and use that on your nails it will just taste realllly bad. the vanilla takes the smell away but not the taste.

Hope it helps,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-29-2007, 09:09 PM

I won't bite my nails once they're long; I'll start biting my hair again.
I bite too many things. XD
And then I'll have problems with my hair...waah, it's already falling out for no reason...
Well, at least I'm glad that I'm not the only one having problems with nail biting.
Everyone says it's lack of confidence, but since they don't bite their nails, they don't get it - I bite them because I'm bored...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-30-2007, 07:29 AM

If you're not careful, you'll damage your nails so they won't ever grow. It's a bad habit, so stop now. Chew gum or something instead.

And my nails don't get overly long cuz of my job; I get a maximum of an inch of nail, any longer and they break off.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 04-30-2007, 09:06 AM

I grow mine out slightly past my finger. No longer, or else it's hard to do some school activities.
You should always cut your nails, if you bite them you could pull a quick and it could get infected. That hurts. Alot.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
miley_fan (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 05-06-2007, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell_6 View Post
Do any of you bit your nails and have a hard time getting them long? I do! But I am using this product. It is a special nail polish by Sally Hansen. It helps you get longer nails in just five days. Usually I don't get stuff like this because I don't think it will work, but this stuff truly does! My bff used it and she has long and beautiful nails. You just put it on your nails( without any other nail polish on) like a regular nail polish every other day. It is a base coat and it makes your nails really shiny! You should try it, you can get it at any local Walgreens nearby.
thanks.
I tried having long long nails before and I'm just so active they kept breaking so....
oh yeah I have something for your habit.
They sale nail polish that makes your nails taste so bad you don't wanna bite them

I ♥ hello kitty!!

Bri and me= love duh we're married [thing on cde]and harry potter lovers
Erica and me: married![thing on cde]
Syrus and me: married [ thing on cde]
Tara and me:friends

GRYFFINDOR

J
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Hannahmontanagurl123456 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 14 Votes / 4.36 Average
Default 05-06-2007, 11:06 AM

ooh!
im so asking my mom to buy this for me!
i looked up all her "Nail grow" Proudcts,
and they are right here
Sally Hansen: Strengthen and Grow

Do.You.Remember.When
Getting high only meant swinging on the playground
The worst things boys could do was give you cooties
Wearing Skirts didnt mean you were bad
war was just a card game
Life was carefree
Its silly looking back on all of this and remembering
That all we ever wanted to do was grow up
(#8 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 06-16-2007, 09:19 PM

My nails are naturally long, they don't break.....

Don't bite them, for me, when I put nail polish on, they grow faster...

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 06-25-2007, 07:11 PM

I've had long nails all my life, it's weird... they get to be like an inch long sometimes.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
mylovedove (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-17-2007, 09:14 PM

i don't bite my nails but heres a tip on how to keep your nails long keep yourself busy ask someone like a sister or brother to help keep you busy. don't play sports they break your nails you can walk and excersize but any sports that you need to use you hands in other then baseball is unacceptable
(i have long nails myself at the age of eleven and no one can believe it find someone to talk to on your free time)