Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Beauty Tips (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/beauty-tips/)
-   -   Long Nails and how to get them. (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/beauty-tips/13331-long-nails-how-get-them.html)

bell_6 04-09-2007 03:26 PM

Long Nails and how to get them.

Do any of you bit your nails and have a hard time getting them long? I do! But I am using this product. It is a special nail polish by Sally Hansen. It helps you get longer nails in just five days. Usually I don't get stuff like this because I don't think it will work, but this stuff truly does! My bff used it and she has long and beautiful nails. You just put it on your nails( without any other nail polish on) like a regular nail polish every other day. It is a base coat and it makes your nails really shiny! You should try it, you can get it at any local Walgreens nearby.

beware_toxic_baby_gurl 04-29-2007 07:58 PM

Hi,

But even if your nails are long you still bite them, right?.
If you get those nail rinsers they have at the nail salon, the one where u put ur hole hand in and it makes your hand soft.
And mix in 1 protion lemon juice and 1/3 portion vanilla extract and use that on your nails it will just taste realllly bad. the vanilla takes the smell away but not the taste.

Hope it helps,

noirmali 04-29-2007 08:09 PM

I won't bite my nails once they're long; I'll start biting my hair again.
I bite too many things. XD
And then I'll have problems with my hair...waah, it's already falling out for no reason...
Well, at least I'm glad that I'm not the only one having problems with nail biting.
Everyone says it's lack of confidence, but since they don't bite their nails, they don't get it - I bite them because I'm bored...

Miranda_ 04-30-2007 06:29 AM

If you're not careful, you'll damage your nails so they won't ever grow. It's a bad habit, so stop now. Chew gum or something instead.

And my nails don't get overly long cuz of my job; I get a maximum of an inch of nail, any longer and they break off.

NotYourPrincess 04-30-2007 08:06 AM

I grow mine out slightly past my finger. No longer, or else it's hard to do some school activities.
You should always cut your nails, if you bite them you could pull a quick and it could get infected. That hurts. Alot.

miley_fan 05-06-2007 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bell_6 (Post 438190)
Do any of you bit your nails and have a hard time getting them long? I do! But I am using this product. It is a special nail polish by Sally Hansen. It helps you get longer nails in just five days. Usually I don't get stuff like this because I don't think it will work, but this stuff truly does! My bff used it and she has long and beautiful nails. You just put it on your nails( without any other nail polish on) like a regular nail polish every other day. It is a base coat and it makes your nails really shiny! You should try it, you can get it at any local Walgreens nearby.

thanks.
I tried having long long nails before and I'm just so active they kept breaking so....
oh yeah I have something for your habit.
They sale nail polish that makes your nails taste so bad you don't wanna bite them

Hannahmontanagurl123456 05-06-2007 10:06 AM

ooh!
im so asking my mom to buy this for me!
i looked up all her "Nail grow" Proudcts,
and they are right here
Sally Hansen: Strengthen and Grow

yourlucky13_x 06-16-2007 08:19 PM

My nails are naturally long, they don't break.....

Don't bite them, for me, when I put nail polish on, they grow faster...

Rocketship_ 06-25-2007 06:11 PM

I've had long nails all my life, it's weird... they get to be like an inch long sometimes.

mylovedove 07-17-2007 08:14 PM

i don't bite my nails but heres a tip on how to keep your nails long keep yourself busy ask someone like a sister or brother to help keep you busy. don't play sports they break your nails you can walk and excersize but any sports that you need to use you hands in other then baseball is unacceptable:D
(i have long nails myself at the age of eleven and no one can believe it find someone to talk to on your free time)